Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Forgive the ignorance, but when people say "JP" are they refering to Jonathan Peters?

I keep seeing this abbreviationand just want it clarified.

Bahahahahahahaha!! um it is not ignorance!! The man jonathan peters abbrivated it himself!! Guess you never seen his banners of late or his t-shirts!!

But welcome to the board and out from under your rock!! JK!!

...and the other half will be wearing a bunch of wack ass A/X gear. Size extra small.

yup yup!! but u forgot the wristbands,headbands, and addias jump suits!! man do i love my crowd!!oh cant wait till tomorrow!! to be with my guido fistpumping meathead boys!! woo hooo!

u wanna know the funny thing i was wearig a "SF allumnai" hat at a recent jp party and some girl went up to me and asked if the SF stood for San Francisco State.

there u go folks.....the type of crowd that u will get a chance to expect these days at jp events...i guess they saw an episode of MTV's im a true clubber and now u got these half ass kids who know dick about house music crawling out under the rock.