Clubplanet Nightlife Community

JP @ Avalon Review

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

alright enough with the racial immaturity please!!....... god some people really need to fuckin grow up in these forums, newayz rayray u say it was horrible yet u stayed from 2-11... wtf were u on ?? i would've left within the hour if it were that horrible :no::lame: and knowin that its JP spinnin im not surprised lol

you're only tough behind that monitor and keyboard, i'd fuck your ass up if it was otherwise

LOL. You're a regular ol' e-thug eh? Very sad. Threatening someone over the internet? You big boy you! You must feel very manly right now.

lol

E-thug.jpg

:bounce:

really ignorant fuckers stop hating on asian people nyc is the melting pot of the world get over it.just soo happens alot of asians are into the same kind of music as us.soooo fucking what if u have a problem with asians you gotta a problem with yourself.check yourself please.

And guess what.......ur still ASIAN.....

And guess what.....ur still a dumbass.

Maybe you're just bitter cuz they are smarter than you. Go back to studying for that GED. Btw, you fucked up my order last time. I said SUPERSIZE it.

really ignorant fuckers stop hating on asian people nyc is the melting pot of the world get over it.just soo happens alot of asians are into the same kind of music as us.soooo fucking what if u have a problem with asians you gotta a problem with yourself.check yourself please.

Not to sound racist, but for a good majority of those asians at jp you can put any dj in the booth and they wud eat up the music.

And dont get me wrong im NOT STEREO-TYPING but simply giving MY FIRST HAND EXPERIENCE. While I have seen plenty of white-people so fucked up out of their mind that they cant stand up....I have seen so many more asians that cant handle themselves. Maybe it cause they are doing alot K and/or G while alot of whites are doin some kind of stimulant..but I dunno ** This is from my experience.

Also, Im not a big guy but Ive had way many TINY asians BUMP INTO ME , then act like I did something wrong and give me a hard look....they are lucky I havent dropped one of them yet.

Now Ive met alot of cool asians at clubs in the past..its a shame that a select few give others a bad rep.

people crack me up. I mean, if you dont like the crowd, dont start posting racist shit. Nobody is forcing you to go to a JP party, and if you cant deal with the crowd, then maybe its not your crowd anymore.

me, I dont like people all fucked up grabbing me because they think I am their friend, and then speaking backwards german to me. So, you know what, not my crowd.... but to sit here and complain about a race of people is just plain stupid

i have a serious question about JP parties...how do his fans not get sick of hearing the same songs with a few additions here and there every time? its basically the same tracks in different order.

It's called bad 'E'. They're still tweakin from the fake Factory days. JP could fart up in the booth and they'd still go. Stupid wankers!

Ok you guys either have terrible taste in music, or dont go out to see anyone else but JP. The music was absolutley horrible, and thats an understatment. I got there at 2, and left at 11. He prob played like 4 good tracks the whole nite. The rest were so bad, i wanted to cover my ears and scream. From 3 till like 7 he played such a garbage track selection, and played the garbage tracks for like 45 min each. The man is done, he is not a good DJ anymore. I cannot see how people will pay 40 - 50 bucks to go see a man spin horse shit. That deep throat track which he played for a fuckin hour is god awful. It sounds like someone gargaling. I dont know who could possible like that. I remember another track he played for a fuckin hour had a beat in it that sounded like someone sawing in half a really stale hard loaf of bread. It actully was painful to listen to. And did anybody hear the trainwreck at about 9 or 10 when he toatly fucked up, and it sounded like a TV with no reception for about 10 secs. Man you had to love that. There are DJ's out there that never fuck up, JP does it 2 to 3 times a nite. Please please please people, go see another DJ besides his washed up ass, he his completly horrible, and inferior to anybody else who plays in the city.

----agreed

mikedirty

wasn't hating on asian people, I never even said anything.... just posted the e-thug picture as a joke about the internet beef, calm down, lol. dont flex your keyboard muscles at me.

wasn't hating on asian people, I never even said anything.... just posted the e-thug picture as a joke about the internet beef, calm down, lol. dont flex your keyboard muscles at me.
it wasnt towards u i know why u posted it i thought that was funny soo i added your pic to my post.i have no beef with u.:)