Clubplanet Nightlife Community

JP @ Avalon Review

I cant give a full review because I was only there from 12 - 7...but heres how it was during the time I was there. The club was pretty crowded but nowhere near as crowded as Halloween. My only complaint is Avalon's dancefloor is simply too small for JP.(The venue itself is prob too small too) I was annoyed all night because there was no fuckin room to dance. And everytime I found some room in a corner the security guards felt like telling me to move...which is funny cause I was one of the few that was actually sober.

Musically, another solid set by JP. He didnt drag any one track out for too long, he kept my attention the whole time and didnt bore me like he did at times during halloween.

Some tracks he dropped were:

Bob Sinclair - Love Generation

Pretty Sure I heard White Rabbit

Deux - Sun Rising Up (His version on halloween was alot better tho)

Kash vs Doktor - Africa (Love this track, sounded better 2nite than halloween)

Washing Machine ( JustThank God he didnt rip this for 1/2 half hour again)

There also was a live performance of Time of Your Life the song performed at Classics.

He also played a few tracks I have heard but dont know track names.

Track Id's I Need:

1) Not the song right after Love Generation but the one right after that

2) After the performance he played time of your life again, what are the names of the two tracks he played right after that? Especially the one he mixed in with time of your life that shit was insane.

3) The tracks before and after washing machine,the one after was "electro-ish"

I cant really describe the songs I can only remember what part of the night he played them. If you can help me ID any of those i would appreciate it.

Overall, Id say it was another positive night for JP.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i had a blast last night.......place was deff pack, which sucked cuz there was no room to dance.......i stayd up on the speakers next to the stairs all night dancein till all these girls got up there and took my spot, around 5ish, pissed me off cuz then i had no place to dance ............i was there from 12-8, anyone kno wat time he closed???

i was kinda surprise he didn't like gti or all this time while i was there, prob b4 i got there or after i left.........overall, good crowd, good music, good time.......avalon gave out silver masks which was pretty cool and almost everyone had one on and the shows were pretty hot to

can't wait for the next event

Yo AVALON was off the meat rack lastnight, but the crowd was maaad young not to mention the fucken asians there! omg i wanted to slap some of them! lol....

Oh those white fuckers gotta be slapped too. So many of them. I wish they would just fucking stay in the burbs and dance to britney cds. they must have been from staten island cuz they fucking smelled like rotten donkey shit.

i thought it was a great night for jp.. some songs he played for way too long but thats just how hes style is..

the BEST of jp started like after 6-7... it got insanely awesome after that.. just enough room to dance and the music was sick.

in spider, the guy played a remix of deeper love. one of the hottest songs i heard that night. anyone have an id for that?

That's one of the worst tracks I've heard recently...

Ahh are you serious?? Washing Machine is such an ill track to me!!

As for my experience... well well well, where do I start? I got there at 10pm with my partner and we stood in the lobby area handing out all the masks to the first 1500 people which took until 1pm :mad: . There was two of us.. one Asian, one American.. I was in the black mini skirt and the black see through top with holes. Oh well at least we got paid. The masks were scary as shit though, people looked like rapists with them on. Until about 4am, I was not a fan of the music whatsoever. The good part was when JP finally played "Time of Our Lives." Somehow.. I ended up staying until 12:15 which yes was when it closed, don't even ask me how I did it.. because I am not sure how I did. I currently still have an echo/ringing in my ears. I am nervous to get my camera developed because god only knows how I look in those pictures. Overall though, it was a very good party.. and to those I met, you are all great..

-Jen

Oh those white fuckers gotta be slapped too. So many of them. I wish they would just fucking stay in the burbs and dance to britney cds. they must have been from staten island cuz they fucking smelled like rotten donkey shit.

you dont like white people.ok........STAY IN ASIA........cause we dont like u........one question......how many days does one have to go without washing their hair to get their chinese afro so spikey????

holla at cha boy

Yea I met so many people. I took a few pictures and I'll be putting it on my website shortly including 2 videos.

Yessssss I am wondering what videos you are referring to.. because at one point I was on video camera and I want to get a hold of those ASAP.

you dont like white people.ok........STAY IN ASIA........cause we dont like u........one question......how many days does one have to go without washing their hair to get their chinese afro so spikey????

holla at cha boy

And your skanky ass smells even if you DO take a shower.

Go back to poland, asswipe.

Ahh are you serious?? Washing Machine is such an ill track to me!!

As for my experience... well well well, where do I start? I got there at 10pm with my partner and we stood in the lobby area handing out all the masks to the first 1500 people which took until 1pm :mad: . There was two of us.. one Asian, one American.. I was in the black mini skirt and the black see through top with holes. Oh well at least we got paid. The masks were scary as shit though, people looked like rapists with them on. Until about 4am, I was not a fan of the music whatsoever. The good part was when JP finally played "Time of Our Lives." Somehow.. I ended up staying until 12:15 which yes was when it closed, don't even ask me how I did it.. because I am not sure how I did. I currently still have an echo/ringing in my ears. I am nervous to get my camera developed because god only knows how I look in those pictures. Overall though, it was a very good party.. and to those I met, you are all great..

-Jen

Hey jenna lol.. i said whats up to you when you gave me a mask lool i wasss sooo wacked out anyway you looked at me and smiled! good times good times!

Ok you guys either have terrible taste in music, or dont go out to see anyone else but JP. The music was absolutley horrible, and thats an understatment. I got there at 2, and left at 11. He prob played like 4 good tracks the whole nite. The rest were so bad, i wanted to cover my ears and scream. From 3 till like 7 he played such a garbage track selection, and played the garbage tracks for like 45 min each. The man is done, he is not a good DJ anymore. I cannot see how people will pay 40 - 50 bucks to go see a man spin horse shit. That deep throat track which he played for a fuckin hour is god awful. It sounds like someone gargaling. I dont know who could possible like that. I remember another track he played for a fuckin hour had a beat in it that sounded like someone sawing in half a really stale hard loaf of bread. It actully was painful to listen to. And did anybody hear the trainwreck at about 9 or 10 when he toatly fucked up, and it sounded like a TV with no reception for about 10 secs. Man you had to love that. There are DJ's out there that never fuck up, JP does it 2 to 3 times a nite. Please please please people, go see another DJ besides his washed up ass, he his completly horrible, and inferior to anybody else who plays in the city.

i had a blast last night.......place was deff pack, which sucked cuz there was no room to dance.......i stayd up on the speakers next to the stairs all night dancein till all these girls got up there and took my spot, around 5ish, pissed me off cuz then i had no place to dance ............i was there from 12-8, anyone kno wat time he closed???

i was kinda surprise he didn't like gti or all this time while i was there, prob b4 i got there or after i left.........overall, good crowd, good music, good time.......avalon gave out silver masks which was pretty cool and almost everyone had one on and the shows were pretty hot to

can't wait for the next event

you're probably referring to me and my 3 girl-friends sitting and standing on those stairs from 4:30 till 6, there was no room so that was the best spot kid

musically, i wanted to bang by head against a fuckin wall from 4:30-6 as the music was total fuckin garbage that ONLY people on some serious meth and k will enjoy, JP sucks and the crowd was one of the ugliest ive seen lately

Ok you guys either have terrible taste in music, or dont go out to see anyone else but JP. The music was absolutley horrible, and thats an understatment. I got there at 2, and left at 11. He prob played like 4 good tracks the whole nite. The rest were so bad, i wanted to cover my ears and scream. From 3 till like 7 he played such a garbage track selection, and played the garbage tracks for like 45 min each. The man is done, he is not a good DJ anymore. I cannot see how people will pay 40 - 50 bucks to go see a man spin horse shit. That deep throat track which he played for a fuckin hour is god awful. It sounds like someone gargaling. I dont know who could possible like that. I remember another track he played for a fuckin hour had a beat in it that sounded like someone sawing in half a really stale hard loaf of bread. It actully was painful to listen to. And did anybody hear the trainwreck at about 9 or 10 when he toatly fucked up, and it sounded like a TV with no reception for about 10 secs. Man you had to love that. There are DJ's out there that never fuck up, JP does it 2 to 3 times a nite. Please please please people, go see another DJ besides his washed up ass, he his completly horrible, and inferior to anybody else who plays in the city.

If he was that horrible why did'nt you leave around 6.(From 3 till like 7 he played such a garbage track selection, and played the garbage tracks for like 45 min each. The man is done).