Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Atlantic City this Friday...

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am going down to Borgatta on Friday. I was wondering if there is anything special going on at either The Mixx or any other club/lounge down there.

thanks in advance....

~Miggy

i am going to be with you!!!!! so it doesnt matter whats going on cuz im there!!!!! lol! love u! cant wait! woot wootttt

Aerosmith is at the Borgata Friday according to http://www.tixx.com

so i would stay away from there, too crowded and you wont even enjoy it..Casbah ...adn the new club Worship at The house fo blues..its real nice but its still bring your own party as its not crowded at all the 2nd & 3rd floors are great there the first floor blowssssssssss

oh ok the last time I was at Casbah it was in April - the crowd was huge but i wasn't feeling the vibe - especially when the Walk Like An Egyptian remix was played

i met Robbie a few times in Philly while i was with Sal Parm in Babylon... Also met him at Hunka Bunka with Sal Dano one night

Robbie is a good guy - when i first met him he looked nothing like i expected him to look... He was in the booth with Sal Dano... Dano is a charcter also so they were really cool...

The first time i saw him in Philly Sal Parm took me and my cuz to Shampoo but we didn't go into the booth only Parm did so that night i just heard him play never met him or saw him really