Atlantic City this Friday...

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i never understood how zombie nation was ever a hit

it is the worst electrical disaster i ever heard

I went to this really whack spot on TGE, and

they were playing the "pump it up" acapella over the zombie nation beat....

I laughed so hard.....and it seemed like the crowd loved it

I hate going out anymore

see in the clubs it was hot for what about 1 month or so... but private events used to eat it up because they would here it at sportibng events and KTU etc...

so the private party crowd usually goes with the KTU sound as far as dance music.,. but your right zombie nation was a wreck

see in the clubs it was hot for what about 1 month or so... but private events used to eat it up because they would here it at sportibng events and KTU etc...

so the private party crowd usually goes with the KTU sound as far as dance music.,. but your right zombie nation was a wreck

have u been to destino lounge in elizabeth?

mixx or casbah, or start at mixx, cuz they'll close first, then hit up casbah. free entry for guys in the casbah till midnight, then $10 after. dj is robbie tronco from 10:30 till close.

hey thanks... do u know what's going on @ mixx? how bout 4040 or worship? is it worth even looking into? thank u in advance.

hey thanks... do u know what's going on @ mixx? how bout 4040 or worship? is it worth even looking into? thank u in advance.

i would hit up casbah, place is always jammin every weekend. mixx is cool but usually filled up with people that dont really go out clubbin at all. worship is a beautiful club, great sound but there promotions suck, nobody really goes but the 2nd and 3rd floor get a good crowd. its a good spot to just hang out and get a bottle or two. 40/40 well i dont think ill ever go there. place is beautiful but it is all hip hop and there crowd. i can picture a shooting outside the club soon. lol and if your into the afterhours scene then Tru is open till about 12pm. have fun.

jack Z

i would hit up casbah, place is always jammin every weekend. mixx is cool but usually filled up with people that dont really go out clubbin at all. worship is a beautiful club, great sound but there promotions suck, nobody really goes but the 2nd and 3rd floor get a good crowd. its a good spot to just hang out and get a bottle or two. 40/40 well i dont think ill ever go there. place is beautiful but it is all hip hop and there crowd. i can picture a shooting outside the club soon. lol and if your into the afterhours scene then Tru is open till about 12pm. have fun.

jack Z

jack u still live wit tony?

jack u still live wit tony?

Na bro, i am renting a house in Galloway now, right off of a golf course. his room was just for the summer till i went back to school. and i really have not been out much either, but i plan on hittin shit up in a week or two. esp with my bday at the end of the month. what you been up to bro.

jack Z

Whats up with Casbah on a Saturday night? Who are the DJ's and what is the music style? And if anyone knows of a guest list, that would be great. Going down to AC Dec 17th. would the 40/40 club be good to go for dinner and some drinks before going to a club?

Whats up with Casbah on a Saturday night? Who are the DJ's and what is the music style? And if anyone knows of a guest list, that would be great. Going down to AC Dec 17th. would the 40/40 club be good to go for dinner and some drinks before going to a club?

Haha, it's funny you should ask

Casbah is being remodeled, so the Zanadu Room is open till the end of the year...fucking great room by the way...

The DJs are Moe Green 10:30 till 2:15 & Paulie Day 2:15 till 6am<That's me

Music Style is

House

Hip Hop/R&B, Regaee etc.....

Some Rock Mash Ups

Great Crowd Saturday Nights, HOT Women! Place is Packed!

Don't know if your into House but Here is an example of the House Music I've been playin...I like alot of the Sweed Stuff

Rock Your World – DJ DLG

Satisfaction – Benny Benassi

82-83 – Angello & Ingrosso

Together – Axwell – GDM Mix

Alright – Red Carpet – Bush II Bush Mix

Waiting In the Darkness – Eric Morillo

Turn on the Music – Roger Sanchez – Axwell Mix

Hung up – Madonna

Can’t get Enough – Disco Connection – Angello Edit

Say What you Want – Ian Carey

Your No Good for me – Tocadisco

White Horse – Wonderland Ave – Mike Monday Mix

That Sound Part II – Steve Lawler – Angello & Ingrosso Mix

Not So Dirty – Who’s Who

Sweet Dreams – Eurythmics – Angello Mix

Kiss You – IIO – Frank Baily Mix

^Just some tracks from my last mix cd Nov 05

available for download at

www.southjersey2night.com/media

Email me at djpaulieday@yahoo.com for guestlist

Na bro, i am renting a house in Galloway now, right off of a golf course. his room was just for the summer till i went back to school. and i really have not been out much either, but i plan on hittin shit up in a week or two. esp with my bday at the end of the month. what you been up to bro.

jack Z

nada....work work work work work work....and more work

I started a job in manhattan