Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Dj For Hire, Another One

i never hold a dj responsible for what they brign to the table

but I also am not going to book some dj I never heard of just cause I heard their demo and they can match beats

there are hundreds others just like him ,,

reputation is everything..

I think the only way dj's nowadays are going to make it are to allign themselves with a team of promoters and work together at one goal instead of this petty dj vs promoter attitude many of you seem to have .

my company works with guys that I have known for years, am confidence in their skills, and we all work together when they get a gig, all do our best to get people to come out and show support ..

esp if it isnt one of my parties, cuase we know that we have to show whoever booked us that we can bring the people, we have the support and we will make it financially worth it for booking our guys,.

it is a business, bottom line, dj's spinning for empty clubs are not going to pay bills...

and random dj's who do not promote themselves or bring anything to the table as far as reputation is not going to help any promoter bring people to a club

we can't force people to go to these clubs, they look at the formlula of the night and they decided

if you have dj no name vs morillo ..pretty safe to say even my own boys will skip out on the night and go for the sure thing

it is a reality of this industry ...unfortunate, but you have to learn it and move on and make the best out of it, if you plan to suceed

yes sir

where would you like a set sent to?

Id post link to my site but cp shows it up like ***********

mine doesnt

stream

http://www.mv2media.com/mp3_request.m3u?m=play&id=16601&url=/bank/aidoCs/1509___________________.mp3

download

http://www.mv2media.com/mp3_request.m3u?m=download&id=16601&url=/bank/aidoCs/1509___________________.mp3

must be a PC thing.... good thing I use a mac

I use to love playing on my shoutcast.. OptOnline caught on though as I was getting too many listeners and streamed for long periods of time. I got capped 3 times and BS'ed saying it was a virus and some other crap but basically if i use up the entire towns speed again, they will disconnect me forever. >_<

stupid cable..