Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Victoria's Secret Fashion SHow

deeelite1

Holy Canoli

wowzers.

anyone else watch this?

I've been doing this weird runway strut all over my house for the last hour and I dont think I wanna eat until 2006...

wootwoot

flipping through the ch's before, was waiting to see it in HD but i didnt have the patience to wait for the commercials to finish... so i just shut off the tv.

flipping through the ch's before, was waiting to see it in HD but i didnt have the patience to wait for the commercials to finish... so i just shut off the tv.

i just caught the end.. there was so much gong on in my house that i was entertained during the commercials.

I want to shop up a storm now... dammit

..i mean ..yea she lost a lot of weight and kudos...but that's all she had to do ..not like she had any other responsibilities........fuck these famous moms...maybe people should put real moms who are skinny on the cover for once......

...sidenote....do her hips looks much bigger to anyone else?!

..i mean ..yea she lost a lot of weight and kudos...but that's all she had to do ..not like she had any other responsibilities........fuck these famous moms...maybe people should put real moms who are skinny on the cover for once......

...sidenote....do her hips looks much bigger to anyone else?!

exactly.

- They have a nanny to watch the kid and wake up wtih the kid when it cries

- A cook to not ONLY cook for the family, but Im sure makes some super Diet food for her

- Personal Trainer

- All the time in the world TO Lose the weight because there is nothing else or her to do other than 110% focus on getting her body back to normal.