Clubplanet Nightlife Community

worst gifts ever~!?

dgmodel

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

on a regular, i'd have to say that it's always from my cousins.... they see us often, see how we dress, talk about the clothes we wear, and yet, every christmas (notice i didn't use the X, just for you) they get us clothes that we would NEVER wear, like grandma shit...

$450.00 Leather BeBe Pants

and a $380.00 BCBG Sweater that was SO thick I couldnt even wear it because it would suffocate me.

horrible gifts because I could have bought an ARSENAL of clothing instead of 2 overpriced tacky items.

LEATHER PANTS? ugh

I luv Bebe! It's no wonder I'm so broke.

i think i was like 17 when my aunt gave everyone at the family christmas dinner (christmas is in the evening of the 24th in europe) some hippie instruments (like those two ribbed sticks that you scrub together) as presents and expected us all to make music with it...... that was pure agony, i was shaking my head in disbelief... what a horrible horrible idea. my uncle later slipped me and my brother some money though, so it was bearable.

thank god it is common over here to drink with 16, otherwise i would have never ever ever gotten over all those family dinners... "would you like an aperitif?" "yes, two please"