Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What's with the flu going around???

funketeer

I feel like crap, I took a lot of medicine yesterday and I still feel like crap, now I have to go back home and take some more drugs and watch the star wars saga...wtf???

be careful out there people :(

what's the best thing to get rid of this shit quick???

Thera-Flu works for me. Make sure you drink plenty of liquids and get plenty of sleep. Sometimes only time will heal. (just like with a bad hangover)

Thera-Flu works for me. Make sure you drink plenty of liquids and get plenty of sleep. Sometimes only time will heal. (just like with a bad hangover)

thanks dude, I already downed two cup of nyquil...let's see what it does, for one thing I think I jsut saw Papa Smurf sneak behind my couch... :rofl::updown::spin::cry::what:

Like Sudafed, anything that contain Dextramorphin (not sure of spelling), it can cause you to hallucinate. There was an article based on that chemical that is used to send a signal to the brain to suppress coughing. Apparently a lot of teens where buying cough medicine, drinking it so they can trip. :idea:

Like Sudafed, anything that contain Dextramorphin (not sure of spelling), it can cause you to hallucinate. There was an article based on that chemical that is used to send a signal to the brain to suppress coughing. Apparently a lot of teens where buying cough medicine, drinking it so they can trip. :idea:

Drink it to trip...Not a good buzz in my opinion...:vomit2:

I had the same thing. No obvious cold symptoms, but I was really fatigued. Stay away from cold air (A/C).

Chicken Soup from 'La Carreta' or similar, ginger tea will help clear you out because it's spicy and I second the use of Vitamin C. Stay home, stay warm. It will take a few days.

I had the same thing. No obvious cold symptoms, but I was really fatigued. Stay away from cold air (A/C).

Chicken Soup from 'La Carreta' or similar, ginger tea will help clear you out because it's spicy and I second the use of Vitamin C. Stay home, stay warm. It will take a few days.

where are you hidding bro??? come out and play, aight??? :party:

ok, back to sickness mode :(

;)