Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Company Holiday Party

DETROIT

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

our company party is on the 22nd, during work hours at some restaurant i believe (they haven't finalized the plans yet)

but last year, it was a ghetto fabulous party. It was at one of our warehouses, in a room that looks like an old 80's basement with the wood panels on the wall, the xmas light strung up around the wall, the food set up on an old table, random chairs places whereever, but we did have a dj (he played the jams for the old folks i work with) and we were originally supposed to have our party at a restaurant, but since it was in work hours, if we did that, the people wouldn't have been allowed to drink, SO it was at the warehouse, and there were clear cups and blue cups, the ppl with the blue cups kept going into the back room and getting liquored up.

my company rented out the copa cabana..and my party is this friday....i have no fucking clue why...but i will be shitttttttayyyyy by 3pm

That sounds hot. You work for a big company?

Mine is this Sat. I will be in attendance. Always a great time.

this year will be small since there are only 8 of us and things have been a little on the quiet side for us...just dinner at a nice restaurant up here in CT next Wednesday.

last year was great though. our boss rented us a party bus which took us to foxwoods. had a great dinner there and he paid for our hotel rooms.

the year before that was at a nice restaurant as well with significant others.

Having one/Had one???????

Are yours fun? Boring?

Cant wait for mine this year, company rented out tao on a friday night.

a few years back my firm rented out LOTUS for the whole night that was pretty cool... then year after they did some rooftop restaurant in the city... that was alright... but since those two i havent gone to any others since all anyone wants to do is talk about work and office gossip...

Company parties are the most gossip'd events. A girl here just told me she bought a dig camera just to catch the company drunks..

Dont these people have real lives?? I really dont give a fcuk about what these people do..

I think its the desire to see who your co-workers really are. You have to be next to these people all day long, 5 days a week, and god knows how many weeks a year. They put on this cherade for everyone, a nice professional charade. This is the one chance to see alcohol break down those barriers and see the true freaks that lay inside of them.

I dont get to join in on the company party fun cause im a contractor ... i do though enjoy crashing company parties and fronting horribly that im the mailroom guy or some shit ..

That sounds hot. You work for a big company?

Mine is this Sat. I will be in attendance. Always a great time.

yeah we're pretty big..and this is just for the metro NY area (nj..nyc..li..westchester)

our L.A. company party is a balls to the wall event @ jim henson studios..

and our Atlanta party is insane ahaha...in typical ATL fashion..they come decked out in suits and fur coats..so ill

Which one of you is "that guy" ? my money is on NMN

If by "that guy", you mean someone who gets wayyyyy too drunk at the open bar, tells his co-workers what he really thinks of them and then bangs some just-as-drunk chick in his truck while other co-workers walk by and can see everything, that would be me. I now avoid all corporate functions unless attendance is mandatory.

I think its the desire to see who your co-workers really are. You have to be next to these people all day long, 5 days a week, and god knows how many weeks a year. They put on this cherade for everyone, a nice professional charade. This is the one chance to see alcohol break down those barriers and see the true freaks that lay inside of them.

I dont get to join in on the company party fun cause im a contractor ... i do though enjoy crashing company parties and fronting horribly that im the mailroom guy or some shit ..

That's very true. I couldnt believe how drunk one of the female business managers got at our company picnic. Normally, this woman is very professional and strict. She wore sleezy shorts and was throwing herself all over the men. Veeeeeery embarassing and funny!

Actually, most have already said they cant wait for the Holiday party just to see her..

If by "that guy", you mean someone who gets wayyyyy too drunk at the open bar, tells his co-workers what he really thinks of them and then bangs some just-as-drunk chick in his truck while other co-workers walk by and can see everything, that would be me. I now avoid all corporate functions unless attendance is mandatory.

u sir, r my idol

That bad huh? How long ago, and did you really get that drunk?

Our company party was on the norwegian jewel when she was delivered to us in miami. i didn't go. i could care less about seeing the annoying people i work with daily.. let alone seeing then drunk and retarded. lol

I used to go before my other cruise line i work for merged with ncl.. they were small and elegant parties and we were like family.. ahh the good ol' days...:)

you're my herooo :)

:laugh: yes howie!! ahhahhahahahha awesome