• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It's the single life for Nicole Richie, fiancé

Co-star of ‘Simple Life’ and DJ Adam Goldstein break off engagement

ny12812080020.hmedium.jpg

NEW YORK - Nicole Richie and her fiance, Adam Goldstein, have called off their nine-month engagement.

Richie’s publicist, Cindy Guagenti, confirmed to The Associated Press on Wednesday that the couple have split. She said the breakup had been in the works for several days, but would not give any further details.

The split was first reported by “Access Hollywood†and Us Weekly magazine.

Richie, co-star of the reality series “The Simple Life,†and Goldstein, a professional club DJ who goes by the name DJ AM, had dated for a year before becoming engaged last February.

Richie, the 24-year-old daughter of R&B crooner Lionel Richie, will begin shooting the fourth season of “Simple Life†early next year. Richie and her co-star and ex-friend, Paris Hilton, have feuded publicly in the past year.

The new format of “The Simple Life†will air on E! — not Fox — and will allow Richie and Hilton to remain separated. They will each take turns playing a “wife†and running households, with the family involved each week deciding which did a better job.

Hilton announced in October that she was ending her own engagement to Greek shipping heir Paris Latsis.

does anyone really care?

apparently..a few people do.

Scroll up to see the other ppl who responded..

Not to mention..and you cared enough to come in here and respond, so go clutter the NY board with your Pacha obsession and don't worry about what I do.

ThanksMuch!!!

seems like only broads care.

I mean a shitty, horrible dj, and a b list celebrity broke up..... OMFG!!!!!!!!!

:blown:

so pass the fucking thread up if you don't care. Exactly only broads care, I'm a broad, there are other BROADS on this board so let it be.

in the time you talked this shit to me you could have made a whole 3 PACHA threads.

get to it.. scram

The new format of “The Simple Life†will air on E! — not Fox — and will allow Richie and Hilton to remain separated. They will each take turns playing a “wife†and running households, with the family involved each week deciding which did a better job.

Is it that serious? Nic and Par breakup is more hyped than their romantic breakups...

I hear you! We all have that "1 partner in crime"..and there they are. I think it was over Nicole getting more attention or soemthing like that..

actually, it's possible though for them to never speak again.

i had that one 'partner in crime' for about 2 yrs and now the thought of her makes me want to vomit all over the place..

lol

so pass the fucking thread up if you don't care. Exactly only broads care, I'm a broad, there are other BROADS on this board so let it be.

in the time you talked this shit to me you could have made a whole 3 PACHA threads.

get to it.. scram

...i :heart: u...and i :heart: nicole

i know its awesome~! ppl i know in the real world are breaking up too!

"its the most wonderful time of the yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeear~!"

perfect opportunity for guys to save money on not buying gifts, going out on NYE with there boys, banging some chick then getting back with their ex a month later