Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Everyone is BREAKING UP

deeelite1

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

That's the thing with those "partner in crime" friends. Eventually, one grows up or phases out before the other, and the friendship is over. My friend and I grew apart, I was no longer interested in the things we used to do, she got mad, and that was it.

That's the thing with those "partner in crime" friends. Eventually, one grows up or phases out before the other, and the friendship is over. My friend and I grew apart, I was no longer interested in the things we used to do, she got mad, and that was it.

or they completely lose their mind and think shit up in their heads and skitz out.. lol

but yea, thats usually how it goes.

not nmn as much.. while he can be annoying.. he isnt as desparate..

def has tried to get a rise out of me on more than PLENTY occaisions.. why? i dunno... i dont bother with anyone, i just come on here to post bullshit and pass the day at work yet.. STILL get harassed.

or they completely lose their mind and think shit up in their heads and skitz out.. lol

but yea, thats usually how it goes.

..amen!........but i love all my partner in crimes so .....yea ...im special

and late for work.....ugh...

Yo wtf...don't even come at me with that bullshit. I don't use fsn's sweety. I've been a prick right to you with this name just like i am with everyone else

thanks

exactly... a prick to me ON HERE..

yet in person..sweet as PIE to myself and Ras.......:aaah:

go figure :huh:

its' alright though... Prick on witcha bad self :rock: you're doing a great job :aright: Really !!

i dont bother with anyone, i just come on here to post bullshit and pass the day at work yet.. STILL get harassed.

and i'm sure that's the REAL reason you post here so much now...not because you're a psycho ex girlfriend who wants to annoy the shit out of their ex boyfriend

before i was just fucking around with you like i do every new person who starts posting, all in good fun but obviously you're a little too sensitive and take these message boards to seriously. i have no problem being a REAL asshole if that's what you want.