Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Everyone is BREAKING UP

deeelite1

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

and i'm sure that's the REAL reason you post here so much now...not because you're a psycho ex girlfriend who wants to annoy the shit out of their ex boyfriend

before i was just fucking around with you like i do every new person who starts posting, all in good fun but obviously you're a little too sensitive and take these message boards to seriously. i have no problem being a REAL asshole if that's what you want.

How am I annoying My ex-Boyfriend? If I wanted to annoy him trust me It wouldn't be over a message board

Get the fuck over it, It was 2 years ago and seriously seems like a lifetime ago.

I'm over it

so is he... move on. If it annoys him that I post, he's a big enough boy to tell me himself... he hasn't thus far so let me continue to post gossip things and random thoughts to get me thru my God Damned work day.

there is no hidden agenda here.. Let me friggin live for the Love of God.

I'm FARRR from a psycho, trust me on that... and PLEASE don't even get me started.

You've been more than an asshole to me for no reason WHATSOEVER..Sorry for trying to stick up for myself and put an end to it.

and i am no fsn machine

lets go down the list

started off as 555-1212 - BANNED

then 411 BANNED

made sweetnsexy05 to make fun of housedive and slymie to make fun of stymie.

other than that i used DETROIT till he was BANNED.

So i have 2 SN's, just like headpenis

DETROIT got banned?

when?

You've been more than an asshole to me for no reason WHATSOEVER..Sorry for trying to stick up for myself and put an end to it.

I'm an asshole to EVERYONE! why is that so hard to understand...it's part of my online persona if you will. :laugh:

Ras even sent me a PM when I made a comment about me :vomit2: at the thought of her ass in a thong :laugh: (sorry, that just sounds funny)...I responded like "wtf are you serious" or something like that. I don't have problems with you niggas just found it to be odd that you would start posting so much where your ex does, that's all. Maybe you don't have any hidden agendas, whatever I don't give a fuck. Who knew that you and her would all of a sudden take my jokes so seriously.

ok, i'm done this is gay i wont be a prick to you on here anymore. don't want you getting all upset over it and losing any sleep.

and i am no fsn machine

lets go down the list

started off as 555-1212 - BANNED

then 411 BANNED

made sweetnsexy05 to make fun of housedive and slymie to make fun of stymie.

other than that i used DETROIT till he was BANNED.

So i have 2 SN's, just like headpenis

so... so far you have admited to creating 5 separate accounts.. whats to say you havent created 5 other..

so lame.. i guess we now know who most of the FSNs are..

:blown:

I'm an asshole to EVERYONE! why is that so hard to understand...it's part of my online persona if you will. :laugh:

Ras even sent me a PM when I made a comment about me :vomit2: at the thought of her ass in a thong :laugh: (sorry, that just sounds funny)...I responded like "wtf are you serious" or something like that. I don't have problems with you niggas just found it to be odd that you would start posting so much where your ex does, that's all. Maybe you don't have any hidden agendas, whatever I don't give a fuck. Who knew that you and her would all of a sudden take my jokes so seriously.

ok, i'm done this is gay i wont be a prick to you on here anymore. don't want you getting all upset over it and losing any sleep.

Trust me, I'm not losing any sleep over this, but after awhile it's not funny anymore, especially when personal shit is getting thrown around left and right etc. on top of ppl I don't even know trying to get a rise out of me.

I'm on here because NCC was blocked (yess NCC :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:] and I'm bored at work, because Mortgage companies are slow as shit this time of year. ... and i happen to like a few people in this forum, that i USED to frequent wayyyy back in the day. Check my join date to this board..

I didnt realize it was such an issue for me to be on the same board as someone I dated 2 years ago.. It's definately not an issue for me and I can't see why it would be for him. It's old news and if I thought my presence would bother him I wouldnt be here... Why do you think I didn't post for so long?? alot goes on behind the scenes, just remember that.

I could understand if i was instigating, insinuating or post stalking or throwing in nicknames or private jokes, but c'mon, I stay clear away and have no interest in any of that. So to call me Psycho ex-Girlfriend is COMPLETELY ridiculous. It is possible for me to want to just post here on my own.. not everything in life has an alterior motive.

as for your internet Persona versus how you are in person.. whatever.. Its a shame because you were quite pleasant in person.

take care.

Don't do that, we would miss the prick! ;)

i stand corrected

thanks my big headed friend

how bout them Mets...question for you and spragga and i don't feel like asking in the sports forum: would you give up Milledge in a package for Zito if we knew he would sign a long term contract?

you're welcome my flabby sloppy dresser friend..

i would stick with Milledge..i think the Mets are good enough right now..

i stand corrected

thanks my big headed friend

how bout them Mets...question for you and spragga and i don't feel like asking in the sports forum: would you give up Milledge in a package for Zito if we knew he would sign a long term contract?

I'm still a little iffy on Zito...Milledge looks like he'll have all the tools like Wright. He should be ready to play in 2007 when Floyd's contract is up.

With Beane as A's GM too...he going to ask for the moon for Zito. Vasquez from the Diamondback might be the better move in my opinion.

I'm still a little iffy on Zito...Milledge looks like he'll have all the tools like Wright. He should be ready to play in 2007 when Floyd's contract is up.

With Beane as A's GM too...he going to ask for the moon for Zito. Vasquez from the Diamondback might be the better move in my opinion.

I hear ya...if milledge is the REAL deal like they say he is I wouldn't mind seeing him shift to left along side Beltran. he's basically our last prospect left I think.

Zito has been basically a little over a .500 pitcher since his cy young year. He seems like he would like the spotlight of pitching in a big city and could benefit pitching in the NL. and he's a work horse putting up over 200 innings every year.

tough call. i just don't know if I consider Zito a #1 starter right now which in my opinion is what we would need to give up Milledge

I hear ya...if milledge is the REAL deal like they say he is I wouldn't mind seeing him shift to left along side Beltran. he's basically our last prospect left I think.

Zito has been basically a little over a .500 pitcher since his cy young year. He seems like he would like the spotlight of pitching in a big city and could benefit pitching in the NL. and he's a work horse putting up over 200 innings every year.

tough call. i just don't know if I consider Zito a #1 starter right now which in my opinion is what we would need to give up Milledge

They have a few good pitching prospects left - Humber and that Cuban guy Soler. Besides if the A's suck ass before the trade deadline - they'll be looking to trade him for a lot less!