Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Official Door guy for Pacha is....

Please get your information straight when you post about other people. Nestor Delvalle is the manager at crobar and has no intention to go back to that space even with the new name. The picture posted from Channel 7 News is from when Sound Factory closed.

-crobar

Please get your information straight when you post about other people. Nestor Delvalle is the manager at crobar and has no intention to go back to that space even with the new name. The picture posted from Channel 7 News is from when Sound Factory closed.

-crobar

Bull shit.... He’s the Former Drug dealer For SF and he had the Best Shit in there that his Bouncer Stole from their Patrons,Including my stash and money he took from me ( Without Kicking me out cause he was dating my friend) He Gave me That look Like " I Got your Drugs and Money, I Will not throw your ass out cause i wanna Fuck your friend later"

Now look @ Him a Drug dealer for a Major CLub Chain, Isen't That special...

http://www.danacarvey.net/media/snl_cl_special.wav

-crobar

Are you related to crobarphil?

Bulls hit.... He’s the Former Drug dealer For SF and he had the Best Shit in there that he's Bouncer Stole from their Patrons,Including my stash and money he took from me ( Without Kicking me out cause he was dating my friend) He Gave me That look Like " I Got your Drugs and Money, I Will not throw your ass out cause i wanna Fuck your friend later"

Now look @ Him a Drug dealer for a Major CLub Chain, Isen't That special...

http://www.danacarvey.net/media/snl_cl_special.wav

whoaaa, u tell em

Settle down ya CP maniacs. :P

That is a damn funny pic of Nestor though, I'll have to print it and post it over his computer. ;)

And yes, Alex is my second cousin twice removed on my great uncle's brother's aunt's side of the family. We're almost brothers!

H8 on h8ers, this is a pretty funny thread and I'll treat it that way.