Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Nocturnal cancels all upcoming events after 12/17

surfacemiami

Due to impending circumstances beyond our control, Nocturnal has canceled all events after 12/17.

It is with deep regret that we have to break this to you because not only has there been a great deal of hard work behind these events, past and present but we are fans of the music just as much as you and were really looking forward to hosting them for the good people of south FL.

Quivver this Saturday will be the last event at Nocturnal.

We are currently working with the agents to secure venues for the rest of our bookings. Some of them may remain in Miami while others may not.

At any rate, thank you for all of your support and if any of are ever in Atlanta, let us know as we still have a great thing going here. :)

In other words Nocturnal has come to and end, or just ur events???

Either way, hmmmmmmmmmmm does not sound good at all!!!!

Well I guess one good thing would come of Nocturnal shutting down, NO MORE DEEP HOUSE!!!!!:bounce:

3, 2, 1........Let the Hater comments begin;)LMAO!!!!

Well I guess one good thing would come of Nocturnal shutting down, NO MORE DEEP HOUSE!!!!!:bounce:

I have to agree with you there...can't understand the big push there for deep house

deep house belongs in a lounge when you don't want music drowning your conversation....no I take that back, deep house belongs nowhere

I have to agree with you there...can't understand the big push there for deep house

deep house belongs in a lounge when you don't want music drowning your conversation....no I take that back, deep house belongs nowhere

I like the way you think... :aright:

:shades2:

Surface is hurt and bleeding from the ass :)

Not so much we have a very successful night here in Atlanta.

What sucks os that Nocturnal canceled all these events. Hopefully we can get most of them moved around in Miami so for those of you who would like to see these artists still can... To bad you couldnt have seen what we had locked down for the WMC it was one hell of a weeks lineup...

12/03 – Eddie Halliwell & Infusion

12/10 - John Graham “Quivver†& DJ Disciple

12/17 - DJ Sneak

12/31 – Blank & Jones

01/14 – Paul Harris of “Dirty Vegasâ€!!

01/21 – Above & Beyond

01/28 – Armand Van Helden