Clubplanet Nightlife Community

WHAT DOES EVERYONE DO FOR A LIVING??

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by bre5379:

I will try! Things have been alittle crazy here too. But hopefully everything will get better and I will be out again! Hope things ar going well. Keep in touch sweetie!

Breann

hope you make sometime. you should give twilo another chance. S+D on the 22nd, that should be a good one! take care

-Dee

cwm9.gif

Originally posted by nycedee:

hope you make sometime. you should give twilo another chance. S+D on the 22nd, that should be a good one! take care

-Dee

cwm9.gif

------------------

you can judge the quality and content of one's character by the way they treat someone that can do nothing for them...

i work at a gift shop on the weekends wheni can make it.. pretty trendy part of town.. otherwise this is my last year in the physician assistant program.. they don't pay me, i pay them to bust my ass lol. but next year it will be allll gooooodddd. then maybe i can really afford to go out. cwm27.gif

------------------

"Well you think i'd leave ya lonely... you know me better than that... if you'd think i'd leave you down when your down on your knees... well i wouldnt do that.. you're so much better than you know..."

I'm a student at Rutgers university... also I'm a Petorlium Distribution Engineer for the 2nd largest oil company in the world(I'm a gas station attendant at BP)

------------------

Did you find your ecstacy???

E-mail: PrimeKMB2@aol.com

AIM: PrimeKMB2

I work in the city. I don't think I know himl Does he still work there? Don't worry sweetie. You will find something!

Breann

Hey bre.....I'll be there next year......you work in the Wall St. office(in that area) right? If so, I'll see you in July..... cwm12.gif

Mikey

------------------

"If there are two of us, I will gladly bite it in half....."

full time student at rutgers university...hoping to go into pharmacy..wish me luck~

and also..have a part time job..being the best LOVER..hopefully it'll be my full time job soon~

------------------

Take a look at what you have, think of all you did to get it, and remember it'll only take a second to lose all that.

& i do hair...

I have 1 of the most beautiful & funky

hair salon in N.Y,its located in Brooklyn,allot of peep will say that im a very good hair designer,i think i am...

(i paly only house music there,imagin the fun of geting high-lights & listening 2 S&D

or PVD)send p.m if u want 2 check it out cwm20.gif peace

------------------

when u dream ther r no rules,peeps can fly,anything can hapend.

sometimes theres a momment as u awaking & u becoming aware of the real world around u, but u still dreaming.

u may think u can fly,but u better not try

Something like a System Administrator for Qwest Communications in Tampa, Fl. cwm30.gif Mostly called a computer geek though. cwm20.gif Whatever. Needs 80k+ job in NYC ASAP!!! cwm12.gif

------------------

..The judge said: "Son, what is your alibi? If you were somewhere else then you won't have to die." Well I said not a word. Though it meant my life, for I'd been in the arms of my best friends wife.

Duuuude your crushing my head!

My AOL profile states: Rocket Scientist & Brainsurgeon when not modelling for Calvin Klein.

The truth is, I'm not a rocket scientist anymore smile.gif

Actually, I'm a web/software developer for a brokerage firm.

In my spare time, I'm a fudge-packer cwm12.gif

------------------

Peace,Love & Hairgrease,

Rich Suede

mylight.gif

I work in the city.

Breann

Hey Bre, which Merrill office in the city are you at? Last year, I was at the ML in the World Financial Center for a few months, was pretty cool down there.

------------------

"There was a time before we were born when the soul of each one of us decreed that we be brought into life. We have all made a place for ourselves on this earth, each life precious, each path different. But we all share the same goal of inner peace and it is there within us all to be discovered, and it can only be discovered through love."