Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Funkateer??????????????? (u gotta be kidding me man)

funketeer

So yeah, there's newbie and his screenname is (Funkateer with an A)

his avatar is the logo i had before on my signature

I mean...aside from the fact that people are replying to his posts thinking he's me...can't we be a bit more original here???

just a thought

and to you Funkateer, no offense or anything but I feel a bit robbed you know???

enjoy someone else's notoriety, since it's obvious you have no capacity to make a name for yourself

to avoid confusions between Funkateer and Funketeer, I may post much less from this point on.

this thing has gone ghetto

I have neither the energy nor the time to refute such an unfounded charge, so let me repeat an earlier post on this matter. enjoy

DEAR ASS-CLOWN,

FUNKETEER, don't believe we've been formally introduced, so let me introduce myself, i'm FUNKATEER. Nice of you to copy my screen-name, Ass-Monkey. But don't misunderstand, i'm not sore; really i'm not.

I look at you as kind of like Funkateer-'lite'; a low-budget, ghetto, stunt-double version of the real thing. Comprendez?

How about you add Jr. to end of your screen-name, Junior? So as to not confuse folks as to who is who? How do you like that?

SO WHERE'S THE CONFUSION?

I have neither the energy nor the time to refute such an unfounded charge, so let me repeat an earlier post on this matter. enjoy

DEAR ASS-CLOWN,

FUNKETEER, don't believe we've been formally introduced, so let me introduce myself, i'm FUNKATEER. Nice of you to copy my screen-name, Ass-Monkey. But don't misunderstand, i'm not sore; really i'm not.

I look at you as kind of like Funkateer-'lite'; a low-budget, ghetto, stunt-double version of the real thing. Comprendez?

How about you add Jr. to end of your screen-name, Junior? So as to not confuse folks as to who is who? How do you like that?

now...if you want to take this off the board and into the street I'll be more than glad to show you who's boss.

concha de tu madre

DEAR ASS-CLOWN,

356121329_l.jpg

So yeah, there's newbie and his screenname is (Funkateer with an A)

his avatar is the logo i had before on my signature

I mean...aside from the fact that people are replying to his posts thinking he's me...can't we be a bit more original here???

just a thought

and to you Funkateer, no offense or anything but I feel a bit robbed you know???

enjoy someone else's notoriety, since it's obvious you have no capacity to make a name for yourself

to avoid confusions between Funkateer and Funketeer, I may post much less from this point on.

this thing has gone ghetto

:cuss:

Timmmaaayyyy!

DEAR ASS-CLOWN,

ummm he signed up in September 2002... you signed up December 2005.

so you obviously stole his fabulous name moron....