Clubplanet Nightlife Community

?? for ppl that r goin to crobar NYE/day??

Need some advice/thoughts??

I was planning on goin to only see vic. c. but some friends think goin at like 4am would be better to catch Boris and then V.C.

I explained Boris #1 is goin to be crazy packed and u can catch him all the time at crobar!!

but V. C. only does afterhours at this time and i figured i want to do something different!! i have always gone early for NYE in the city!!

My thoughts r to go at like 8-9am for V.C.!!

Any thoughts advice would be great!! Oh do you think there will be a big line at lets say 9/930am on the day!!

Thanks!!

I believe there will be a line at 9 a.m. but not too long, maybe like 20 minute wait, but that is on regular VC Sunday mornings not New Years Day...I also plan on going there in the morning after I've slept after a house party. Since the party will be going so long I would rather be there at the end when the music is better.

go to Boris around 4 am...and stay till you cant take it anymore...

...not too offend anyone but Calderone's crowd is a little too gay for me...

...not that there is anythiing wrong with that, I jsut hate trying to figure out, "hmmm is he straight and is he gay"

lol....who cares cyn...

go to Boris around 4 am...and stay till you cant take it anymore...

...not too offend anyone but Calderone's crowd is a little too gay for me...

...not that there is anythiing wrong with that, I jsut hate trying to figure out, "hmmm is he straight and is he gay"

Get used to it cawz gay people make the nitelife globe go round..

I'll be @ the babylons kiss party then heading to VC round 12pm

Siiiiiiiiiiiiiiick!

crobar presents their New Year’s Eve Special: Diva Las Vegas

Be an icon this New Year’s Eve. crobar New York rings in 2006 with the original city of icons, Las Vegas.

Score Big with the biggest diva of them all, crobar New York, this New Year’s. We celebrate the biggest and the best of Las Vegas with an all-out club transformation to include state-of-the-art light and stage shows, acrobats, showgirls, the “Rat Pack Room†with DJ Degree, and the “Seedier Side of the Strip†with Jackie 60 DJ Johnny Dynell and epic producer Chi Chi Valenti. We’ll even have our very own Celebrity Wedding Chapel should the mood strike you! crobar resident DJ Boris will spin one of his legendary house sets in the Main Room until 8am, when Victor Calderone will call the divas to the dancefloor to carry straight into the New Year. So, come on. Roll Big like Frank. Be an icon like Elvis. Get briefly married like Brittany. Like they say in Vegas, what happens at crobar this New Year’s Eve, stays at crobar.

General Admission:

$125 per person before Christmas *

$150 per person after December 25th *

*Includes open bar from 8:30pm until 1 AM, champagne toast at midnight and party favors for a spectacular ball drop

$60 after midnight in advance

Advance tickets are available

www.crobar.com

530 West 28th Street NY, NY 10001

I'm deff gonna head to see VC for afterhours. Last couple years I've head to see JP but i dont think this year is a good idea, nor the best Venue. This year me and my girl are gonna go see the ball drop, drink some champagne, sleep till like 9 am and head to a Respected club with usually always good Venues. Hope to see you guys there maybe meet up

be safe whatever anyone does and have fun

Keough

I am going to buy an after midnight ticket and go around 1 or 2 am. I would like to see crobar's spectacular. I heard that they are putting over $50,000 into the show(s). Should be a great time.

:party: :party: :party: :party: :party:

That's what I'm probably going to do...I'd rather do afterhours the next day, but my girl is visiting from FL and she has to fly out, so I don't know if she will be down for that. Last time I was at Crobar and Calderone was doing afterhours there was a line outside @ 8am, but it wasn't very long. All dudes, in case anyone is curious, the crowd was very gay when I left. Who knows what it will be like for New Years, but I doubt it will be any less crowded.