Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What it means to be Silverbull

mojamis

I've met Gabe out several times at few different events and he's a totally amazing person. Anyone who cares that much about the music ROCKS my vote. I didn't bother to read the 5,000 lines of text in this posting but anyone who thinks they have it over Gabe, either online or in real time, needs to think again.

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gabe's a true head. There are not many of them running around in the mega club scene. The kids got a hart of gold. Yeah, hes got flaws but hey who doesn't. Anyway who bumped this? If it was you Bull that's some shameless promoting. So, when is the next party?

quality bump!

silverbull is the nicest guy ever! He's so nice he actually steals from girls that he meets at clubs!

http://www.rhythmism.com/forum/showthread.php?t=45673

SILVERBULL vbmenu_register("postmenu_796903", true);

DANCING POET

im_aim.gif

Ever steal anythign from a one night stand?

Like money, dvd players, tv, shoes, frozen dinners, tampons, etcs, and what were your reasons. Was it cause this girl (or guy) tried to play hard to get and was rude but you got her (or him) anyway and to show that you really were superior, or was it cause you needed something.

I CAN ALWAYS BE DISTRACTED BY LOVE. BUT I EVENTUALLY GET HORNY FOR MY PASSION

kinda like the time Costanza stole the clock from the girl's apartment

It's funny Gabe cuz i have never met you and your one of the few people on here i actually get along with.Fuck the Haters!!!!Same people talking shit on here are the same ones that give me grief!!!isnt it ironic don't ya think?Bunch of Lame ass's.

shit, fuck and ass.. clean it up would ya

there is no way that people actually dressed up like silverbull for halloween!!! where were these pics taken?? and who are those losers dressed like silverbull with the tv dinners?

they actually did it was for lee burridges halloween party at shelter the other night someone else also dressed like me at another party, i know these 2 people so i didnt mind one bit when i saw the pcis but the other person i dont know so thats kinda spooky. I guess if people are dressing like me it means i hit the big time lol.

And the frozen dinner shit was basically this, i made a thread on another board asking if epople have ever stolen anything from a one night stand and i mentioned a bunch of different ideas like a tv, tampons, radio, frozen dinners, hats,shoes,sneakers, etc, basically a wide variety of stuff that either a women can steal from another woman or man, and a man can take from a man or woman.

The morons/jokesters on that board just kept goin with the frozen dinner part and pinned it on me without knowing that the question was asked in general, you know how messageboad idiots are look at this board. Dont care about the real truth only about shits and giggles, i personally thought the thread was hysterical but pointless cause it was a legite question i was asking and some epople choose to ignore that and dressed up as me and just in time for halloween included the frozen dinner.

Funny thing is they both planned on dressing like me for months but didnt say anything so i dont know what to say about that now.