Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Back when CP Meetups were cool

nomembername

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i live in my own apartment in my parents home and am not embarassed one bit... whats your point? that you pay rent? :laugh: :laugh: how much money you got in the bank kid.. do you have a car? you are hilarious..:laugh:

Why in the world would i own a car in NYC? I always rent one if i need one, and I have an 01 vw jetta (bling bling :laugh: ) upstate just collecting dust. I have plenty of money in the bank, but its just the part about being an adult. Dont you want to support yourself? even if it means being a little poorer. I can understand living at home till your 20 or 21, but past that isnt it a little odd?

its an immigran/foreigner mentality...me..smokecum..and funksoul r all foreigners (sorta)

i duno what mikes excuse is tho

Excellent point. Totally did not take that into account. You are right that americans are less family-centric.

Did not mean to offend anyone.

its an immigran/foreigner mentality...me..smokecum..and funksoul r all foreigners (sorta)

i duno what mikes excuse is tho

yup.... for the most part, esp in my culture and being a female, you stay at home and move out when you get married, start a new family life... not saying it always happens, b/c my sisters got her own house and not married, and i didn't live at home for college, and I lived in ny for a little bit on my own... but it just makes things easier in a way....

i still do what i want for the most part in my house, if i want my friends to come over whenever, I can, the basement's finished and it's like an apartment, kitchen, bathroom, shower, a couple of rooms...

Why in the world would i own a car in NYC? I always rent one if i need one, and I have an 01 vw jetta (bling bling :laugh:) upstate just collecting dust. I have plenty of money in the bank, but its just the part about being an adult. Dont you want to support yourself? even if it means being a little poorer. I can understand living at home till your 20 or 21, but past that isnt it a little odd?
being an adult? you clearly show much of an adult you are by the way you treat people on this board..

and its not n the slightest bit odd, i totally support myself.. i cook, i clean, i do laundry, i pay bills... ill gladly buy not rent my own place once im done with school and ready to settle and start a family...in the meantime ill enjoy some luxuries mister "adult"

i dont get why he brags about paying rent :laugh:

kid cant even drive to Boston on the fly if he wanted to..

AMTRAKKKKKK..all ABOARDDDDDd

I really dont know that many people in NYC with cars, why would you have one it's totally un-economical.

Thats one thing i can never understand about astoria, you walk around and it's row after row of tacky, crapy, ugly apartment buildings but these people drive Mercedes and BMW's and shit..........i just dont get it, but again i think its a foreign thing.

I really dont know that many people in NYC with cars, why would you have one it's totally un-economical.

Thats one thing i can never understand about astoria, you walk around and it's row after row of tacky, crapy, ugly apartment buildings but these people drive Mercedes and BMW's and shit..........i just dont get it, but again i think its a foreign thing.

100000% its a foreign thing...they rode a tractor back home so now that they got that job in the Local 32B 32J union cleaning buildings or being doormen..they think they hit the big time

they live in a fuckin hovel..and drive a bmw...its very typical of albanians and montenegrins (my people r the worst) that live there

maybe cause i want to limit my exposure to the rat infested, smelly, unreliable bum infested sewer we call the nyc subway system... also i enjoy goin out to long island, westchester, the beach.. all that stuff

and id be embarrassed to ask a chick to meet me at the train station for a date..but thats just me

100000% its a foreign thing...they rode a tractor back home so now that they got that job in the Local 32B 32J union cleaning buildings or being doormen..they think they hit the big time

they live in a fuckin hovel..and drive a bmw...its very typical of albanians and montenegrins (my people r the worst) that live there

thats my mothers union..lolololol

I would love to know the anthropolgy behind the thinking of people in the outer bouroughs.

I have friends and co-workers who easily make $250k, but would never even think of having a car here, but people who have lived in the outer boroughs for a long time always have multiple cars....... it's very odd.

I would love to know the anthropolgy behind the thinking of people in the outer bouroughs.

I have friends and co-workers who easily make $250k, but would never even think of having a car here, but people who have lived in the outer boroughs for a long time always have multiple cars....... it's very odd.

its an inferiority complex...u have to prove ur just as good as that i-banker ..so u get this flashy ass car u cant afford...

its idiocy

I read an excellent story in the times about a year ago on how it is the same thing with russian women and fur coats. When they move to america their first goal is to purchase one, and it's a status symbol. I find this sort of stuff amazingly interesting.