Clubplanet Nightlife Community

...high school...

phatman

while i was there, i really couldn't wait to leave.. like most kids not realizing that there'd be so much more responsibilities afterwards.

looking back i really, really miss it, at times.. especially friends i don't see anymore, cutting class, tripping in the halls, all the debaucherous (sp?) late nights, growing up, doing things i wasn't supposed to do and it was OK!!, actually learning things (yes, i am still a nerd) and knowing that all i would have to do the next day would be wake up and go there.

now life's full of too many possibilities and it can be overwhelming. *shrugs* :)

i had a good time in high school.. i was friends with everyone... i ate lunch one day with the preppy kids, one day with my shop buds, the geeks, my fellow jocks, and my guy friends.. had some problems my junior year (i got in trouble.. boooo.. lol) and almost changed schools, but decided to stay for my senior year.

so all in all, it was a fun experience. :)

...hs was fucking fabulous and i wish i was a teenager again...no responsibility...no job.....just getting fucked up and being with my friends all the time.....school was a time to sleep or plan our evening lol.....i was always in trouble too lol..i dont know how i wasnt kicked off all my teams....

def memorable. i was the man in high school. junior and senior year kicked major ass. sometimes literally. all i did was party, hook up, or get into fights followed by kicking ass on sat's and regents test. then i entered the real world and learned about paying bills and not playing video games all day. sigh...

i had a real good time in high school....truth is I never went through that reclusive stage

only thing i really regret is skipping the 8th grade since I was the youngest kid in my school in a town I just moved to....it was kinda intimidating but I managed

isnt it funny how whne your that young one real makes a big deal. like oh my god this girl is a year older than me shell never talk to me. or watch out for the eight graders man, theyll beat us up. funny how once you stop being in grades it really doesnt matters. even juniors and seniors in my high school didnt mingle. wierd.

def memorable. i was the man in high school. junior and senior year kicked major ass. sometimes literally. all i did was party, hook up, or get into fights followed by kicking ass on sat's and regents test. then i entered the real world and learned about paying bills and not playing video games all day. sigh...

sure tony, then you turned into a bum...gg owned.

while i was there, i really couldn't wait to leave.. like most kids not realizing that there'd be so much more responsibilities afterwards.

looking back i really, really miss it, at times.. especially friends i don't see anymore, cutting class, tripping in the halls, all the debaucherous (sp?) late nights, growing up, doing things i wasn't supposed to do and it was OK!!, actually learning things (yes, i am still a nerd) and knowing that all i would have to do the next day would be wake up and go there.

now life's full of too many possibilities and it can be overwhelming. *shrugs* :)

:clap: well said ... i miss it, i also miss fucking my high school sweetheart .. nice, young, firm, and a virigin ...

:clap: well said ... i miss it, i also miss fucking my high school sweetheart .. nice, young, firm, and a virigin ...

my fav memory was being a senior and discovering the rave scene.. (i was going to punk shows in the city earlier when i was a sophomore/junior and that was fun too)

i was working at rubber sole on 8th st and started going to all these parties in brooklyn.. travelling into god knows fucking where in the middle of bk at 2am.. i'm lucky i didn't get killed taking the 2 into flatbush and later the e into jamaica. fun times.