Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Finally Getting A HOUSE!!

guest00901

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah i do...its fuckin great!! dont try to play me out slutbag...u can deny being a moocher and a whore..i admit i live @ home

ha such words for a bitter little prick .... so u mooch off ur parents huh? yeaaaa goooo youuuu ... see I never said I mooch cause I don't, you just made that up in ur small little brain, but you admit you live at home, so thats just admiting you mooch off ur parents ..:) Sorry, I haven't mooched off my parents since I was 18 and thats when I moved out and got my first apt

Misk ... it's right by route 23, I don't know the name of the road, it's at home cause we went to see it once and Joe drove ... but I'll find out later .. but question since you live in lincoln park ... does it flood?

Misk ... it's right by route 23, I don't know the name of the road, it's at home cause we went to see it once and Joe drove ... but I'll find out later .. but question since you live in lincoln park ... does it flood?

Only if you live near the river. LP is one great big flood plain though, thats why it used to be all farms, good soil. You might want to make sure your basement has a sump well and pump because you'll be close to the water table.

ha such words for a bitter little prick .... so u mooch off ur parents huh? yeaaaa goooo youuuu ... see I never said I mooch cause I don't, you just made that up in ur small little brain, but you admit you live at home, so thats just admiting you mooch off ur parents ..:) Sorry, I haven't mooched off my parents since I was 18 and thats when I moved out and got my first apt

...i live in WAYNE!........silly......um.....i know the ick part of wayne floods over there like fayette...and a lot of lp does too.....my friends have a condo off 202 ....deer run.....they said it was a mess getting home cause roads were closed last time when there was all that flooding...but no damage to the condo ..so i guess it all depends.......they didn't tell u if u were in a flood zone?!........also ..it's kinda obvious where it floods and doesn't lol...

You really should have looked into that before you bought the place, no? What are you going to do if you move in and then bam, 3 feet of water in the basement?

:laugh: ... i have a real job sunshine..no need to mooch off of any1..

i just find it hard to believe that 2 yrs ago u didnt have 37$ to come see koester in queens...so tony had to go pick u up..and now u have the bank for downpayments on x5's and houses...

Woah, hold up

A. When did Tony pick me up?

B. Even if he did, that was 3 years ago .. YOU and digging into old shit.

WTF would I need $37 to go out to queens for when the F train was right by my house at that time?

I never lived with an X in Staten Island, and yea I moved home for a few months when I left SI for personal reasons that had to do with family and then I moved right back out.

So I dunno where your getting this whole idea that I mooch, cause then who would have paid for my two apt's, plus utilites, plus transportation to work at the time and everything else.

Take your head outta ur ass buddy, and realize im in a much better place in my life right now, where yea ... I grew up, and I have a real job, and im going to school to get an even better education and make more of myself to buy a bigger house and start a family.

Stop digging into past things cause its all irrelevant now anyway, it doesn't bother me but I guess it still bothers you

I'm done with this thread ... you'll never grow up ... you'll never learn ... and realize that people are laughing at you, cause no one really gives 2 shits about the stuff you bring up about me, it's old and it's not funny anymore. That shit might have flown when it was cool to throw punches at sexxybabyd, but like I said ... NO ONE CARES BUT YOU ..

still-retarded.jpg

Woah, hold up

A. When did Tony pick me up?

B. Even if he did, that was 3 years ago .. YOU and digging into old shit.

WTF would I need $37 to go out to queens for when the F train was right by my house at that time?

I never lived with an X in Staten Island, and yea I moved home for a few months when I left SI for personal reasons that had to do with family and then I moved right back out.

So I dunno where your getting this whole idea that I mooch, cause then who would have paid for my two apt's, plus utilites, plus transportation to work at the time and everything else.

Take your head outta ur ass buddy, and realize im in a much better place in my life right now, where yea ... I grew up, and I have a real job, and im going to school to get an even better education and make more of myself to buy a bigger house and start a family.

Stop digging into past things cause its all irrelevant now anyway, it doesn't bother me but I guess it still bothers you

I'm done with this thread ... you'll never grow up ... you'll never learn ... and realize that people are laughing at you, cause no one really gives 2 shits about the stuff you bring up about me, it's old and it's not funny anymore. That shit might have flown when it was cool to throw punches at sexxybabyd, but like I said ... NO ONE CARES BUT YOU ..

hey asshole...i did a little more digging...

http://bbs.clubplanet.com/showpost.php?p=1717428&postcount=13

...i live in WAYNE!........silly......um.....i know the ick part of wayne floods over there like fayette...and a lot of lp does too.....my friends have a condo off 202 ....deer run.....they said it was a mess getting home cause roads were closed last time when there was all that flooding...but no damage to the condo ..so i guess it all depends.......they didn't tell u if u were in a flood zone?!........also ..it's kinda obvious where it floods and doesn't lol...

I know it doesn't flood in the area that we're in, im just wondering about the town itself ... cause I know wayne floods, but im gonna find out today about that ... fucking jersey and its floods