Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I wanna invite everyone to come celebrate my bday with me on Dec 29th and/or Dec 31

If ya love me or hate me your all more than welcome to come down and work the dancefloor with me. My actuay bday is on dec 31 but will have a part 1 party on dec 29th at sullivan room, pt 2 will be at cielo, so maybe you guys and gals can make it down and have some fun. Lets talk, lets dance, lets have fun.

On the 29th theres gonna be some cds to give away so you can take home some of the sounds of the party.. And if your wondering what type of music is goin to be played at sully, well, expect everything from deep,dark,tribal beats with some progressive. Hope to see you guys there.

sullybday3fh.jpg

If ya love me or hate me your all more than welcome to come down and work the dancefloor with me. My actuay bday is on dec 31 but will have a part 1 party on dec 29th at sullivan room, pt 2 will be at cielo, so maybe you guys and gals can make it down and have some fun. Lets talk, lets dance, lets have fun.

On the 29th theres gonna be some cds to give away so you can take home some of the sounds of the party.. And if your wondering what type of music is goin to be played at sully, well, expect everything from deep,dark,tribal beats with some progressive. Hope to see you guys there.

sullybday3fh.jpg

ahhh dec. 29th is my birthday as well but i will be stuck in south jersey probally hittin the mix. ill be up at club blu in SI on saturday jan. 7th for my bday bash, should be good. my friend can spinn some sick tracks. also lookin to do afterhours somewhere in the city.

jack Z

Looks like cielos license to stay open on the 31st until 10am fell thur, looks like thigns have changed, LOOK AT THE FLYER, at latest the party will only now go until 6-7am. Just got off the phone with the manager and he confirmed it. Also setting somethign up for all my peeps to get in for 25-30 bucks instead of 50. Heres the link for the cielo thread.