Clubplanet Nightlife Community

booyakasha Yanks get Damon

calebdead

not for nothing but why are you bringing this drama into the sports forum.. most people takes the sports forum to be the most serious..:laugh:

and i dont understand why you are even going at it with jon..

when me and him used to fight all the time.. you never butted in..

but now since i assume you have gotten closer with the boston peeps and nmn and they were both going at it with jon.. you deem it necessary to butt in as well..

if you guys were pretty cool at one point.. why not just watch from the sideline and butt out?

wasnt the sullivan room discussion with detroit? i dont even know that kid ...so how am i "down" with the boston people..i met stymie twice

wasnt the sullivan room discussion with detroit? i dont even know that kid ...so how am i "down" with the boston people..i met stymie twice
not talkin about the sullivan room discussion solely.. in general, you seem to have been going against jon a lot lately .. just wondering if its because you hang out with nmn now.. and chat with stymie more frequently.. you never used to fight with jon

not talkin about the sullivan room discussion solely.. in general, you seem to have been going against jon a lot lately .. just wondering if its because you hang out with nmn now.. and chat with stymie more frequently.. you never used to fight with jon

what r u talking about? the only thing ive gone against him about is the sullivan room discussion...where else have i said anything against him??

its because i'm the antagonist along with you now.....gotta suck up to the right people

http://bbs.clubplanet.com/showpost.php?p=2887044&postcount=19

that thread..

the sullivan room debate..

then you went out of your way to attack him on this thread in the sports forum....

cause he was saying to shut down bump..my main point with that is that jon is all high n mighty now..all above CP..all above "hole in the wall" clubs...all above meetups

cause he was saying to shut down bump..my main point with that is that jon is all high n mighty now..all above CP..all above "hole in the wall" clubs...all above meetups

you're the only one that made that accusation.....one that still holds no ground.

just get off it, you're all up in boston clique and nmn's shit now and you jumped on the bandwaggon...plain and simple

i really dont care either way because i'm going to continue calling people out that sit behind a computer screen and pretend like they're someone they obviously are not, but dont bitch about it when i come right back at you

you're the only one that made that accusation.....one that still holds no ground.

just get off it, you're all up in boston clique and nmn's shit now and you jumped on the bandwaggon...plain and simple

i really dont care either way because i'm going to continue calling people out that sit behind a computer screen and pretend like they're someone they obviously are not, but dont bitch about it when i come right back at you

its not an accusation when its true