Clubplanet Nightlife Community

The Christmas wish list thread:

stymie

Thats AWESOME.

I'm gonna try that on Christmas Eve.

I was gonna buy the handheld PSP but then I figured I'd just hold out for the Xbox.

When is the PS3 coming out, next year right?

IMHO i would say hold out for the Ps3 .. besides of the multiple people all stating they are having issues with it , the lawsuit being filed against microsoft for releasing a shitty product .. the ps3 will just be more techically advanced. Blue-Ray DVD a new CPU chip designed for the console .. fuckin nuts!

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

...yea, he's got it but i havent heard it just yet...i'll assume a car kit is coming out soon...

You can always just buy a tape-deck adapater if you have one in your car and just connect the psp through the headphone jack .. my boy does it at work, just transfer over the new episodes of boondocks and it makes lunch time a lot easier to bare ..

IMHO i would say hold out for the Ps3 .. besides of the multiple people all stating they are having issues with it , the lawsuit being filed against microsoft for releasing a shitty product .. the ps3 will just be more techically advanced. Blue-Ray DVD a new CPU chip designed for the console .. fuckin nuts!

I know..... Thats what I reallly want to do but I'm so Impatient and I want to play NOWNOWNOW!

You really can't go wrong with the Sony I think. It always seems they have a shitload more games than the other systems.

Back in the day, I made the mistake of buying some Nintendo thing (not supernintendo, I dont remember what it was) but It came out aroudn the same time as Playstation, and it literally had 15 games... so corny. I wanted it because they had a Mario Game and I was Mario obsessed (still am) but I wound up buying a PStation a month later anyway because it had a larger game selection