Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What ever happened to Stuck On Earth?

Chris Love was one of the driving forces behind SOE and had to eventually let go. The rave scene wasnt making the money it used to. After the city was cracking down and the "rave" parties and DJ's were getting more mainstream exposure ... they ended up wanting more money and etc etc. I believe the last party that SOE put their name on was a day party at flushing meadows. it was a free day party they would do every year and it was the last party to say goodbye. Now Chris is promoting MOTHERFUCKIN something or the other parties. a monthly that is pretty tight ..

here is a pic from that day party last year ..

truck_truck.jpg

Thats Chris Love

barefoot_dancer.jpg

thats me enjoying the sounds of frankie bones ..

AND DJ FUNK ...

Charles Feelgood & Donald Glaude!?????????? :huh::drool:

yeah, time to get the UFO's out and hear the taunts from all the cool kids about being a grimey worthless raver .. but i dont give a fuck!!! shit is going to be off the meatrack!

Wow, I'm actually thinking about going to this... def an awesome line-up! I havenmt been to a party in ages. funny about the UFO's-- I saw a whole entire rack of them on sale in a store in the city the other day. Total blast from the past. I don't care, my pants are never being thrown out!! lol