Clubplanet Nightlife Community

CupCake eating Competitions.. I'd like to enter one

deeelite1

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

...is anyone gonna tell me what is on the fucking big mac for christs sake!

Don't get your panties in a bunch. Here you go:

http://app.mcdonalds.com/bagamcmeal?process=item&itemID=5

Big Mac Sauce

Soybean oil, pickles, distilled vinegar, water, egg yolks, high fructose corn syrup, sugar, onion powder, corn syrup, spice and spice extractives, salt, xanthan gum, mustard flour, propylene glycol alginate, sodium benzoate and potassium sorbate as preservatives, mustard bran, garlic powder, hydrolyzed (corn gluten, wheat, and soy) proteins, caramel color, extractives of paprika, turmeric, calcium disodium EDTA to protect flavor. Contains wheat, egg and soybean ingredients.

Two all beef patties, special sauce, lettuce, cheese, pickles, onions on a sesame seed bun.

remember the big mac song??

big mac, mcDLT, a quarter pounder w/some cheese

filet o'fish a hamburger, cheeseburger, happy meal

mcnuggets, tastey golden fries, regular or larger size

and I dont remember the rest :tongue:

..wow.....now i think i might want one...can't say i've ever indulged in the mac...

and in Fond Du Lac, Wisconsin a man makes history ...

McDonald’s main man, Don Gorske, of Fond du Lac, hit another milestone this week in his ongoing efforts at food fame.

In a holiday card to The Reporter, Gorske reported that he ate his 21,000th Big Mac sandwich on Nov. 28. His 33 years of Big Mac consumption have earned him a place in the 2006 Guinness World Records book in a section titled “Food Feats.â€

Gorske eats one or two Big Macs every day and has been recording them in a pocket notebook since spring of 1972. He has eaten them in all 50 states, at all 32 National Football League stadiums, all 30 Major League Baseball Stadiums and more than 30 NASCAR/Busch racetracks, according to the book.

The Fond du Lac man appeared on “Jimmy Kimmel Live†in April 2003 where he ate his 19,029th sandwich from the Golden Arches. He has also appeared on the David Letterman and Oprah Winfrey shows.

http://www.fdlreporter.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20051129/FON0101/51129013/1329/FONlife