Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Pacha Morillo XMas REVIEW

wow the best set i have heard yet from Morillo....Got there really early at like 10:30 since i expected the same mess as the previous grand opening went....but i got comped and got walked right in.....Big change in the way the staff acted...much improvement and a lot more organized....The place got packed at around 12:30 and stayed like that till I left at about 6am. Morillo was suppsed to spin till 12pm the next day and i wish i could have stayed but paying bills is more important....Musically Morillo was on point with every beat he droped...in the begining he played a lot of vocals, some spanish vocals like the corazon song again lol....but at about 3:30am he started droping hard-almost techy like beats with a mixture of some old songs like "Alright","Sun Rising up", "Washing machine" and a sick tease with "Plastic Dreams with Arman Van Helden's Everything instrumetal in the backgroumd"....sickk tease

hightlight was the "Diamonds are forever" song.....nasty. which he played at about 1:30am.

Big ups for this night.....

kinda weird crowd filled the room early in the night, but i really have no complains at all.

thats my review:gang:

this was the first time i got to really experience pacha (or SF, i was in middle school:)

I had bought a ticket for opening night and they said that everyone that happened to could come another time for free

and they really kept their promise

there was no real line outside << no drama at the door

Inside the crowd was fun to me big mix of older/ younger/ tranny/gay straight and of course Guidos lol but o well.

Morillo played exactly the way i thought he would

which isn't neccesarily a good thing because i didn't hear one song that i didn't already have in my itunes (i can only say that up until 6 when we left)

Still, however commercial the set was, i had a great time with my friends. afterr coming from crobar to meet up with someone,, pacha seemed so much more intimate

only complaint about last night was no tenaglia

http://www.spotlight-forums.com/showthread.php?p=969168#post969168

I wish Morillo would bring these two to Pacha New York. Now you see what I mean when I say the New York dancers are overdressed.

:rofl: Bought him that shirt for his birthday.

And those Ibiza dancers are great. When I was there, one dancer dressed as a pilot literally rode a naked girl with a propeller hat across the club on a wire!

:rofl: Bought him that shirt for his birthday.

And those Ibiza dancers are great. When I was there, one dancer dressed as a pilot literally rode a naked girl with a propeller hat across the club on a wire!

That's Pacha Ibiza for you! And top it off with the beach promo girls in practically nothing at Ses Salinas, always at dinnertime!

i went expecting it to be overpacked and i was pleasently surprised with the turnout.. i took my sis out for her 21st bday and she had a blast, the only other clubs i took her to were arc and roxy so this was a big difference.. i like the club, great layout, amazing sound and friendly staff... sorry but you can not complain about the girls at pacha... there were four, hot, soaking-wet chicks in the showers on the second floor wearing nothing but cherry pastlies and tiny thongs.. the music was ok, nothing spectacular, left early since we got there early and my sis cant hang yet.. i wouldve liked to stay a litle longer as he was still going very strong but what are ya gonna do.