Clubplanet Nightlife Community

DANNY TENAGLIA@ASSETERIA (show) review. (one word)

Wow...I had to wait outside for 3 hours and finally got in at 4:45 as the crowd started to thin out and had to pay $50.00 for a 3 hour party but it was worth every penny. That was the best DT set after his b-day party imo. All drums and i did not even hear any tech house. Danny was so cute when he got up on stage and danced for his fans hahah.

got there at 3:15 waited in line till 4:15 there was still 40 people in front of me. NYPD came and stood out front.... so the bouncers would not let anyone else in. left at 4:30 cops were not leaving ... line was not moving

I was over at Slate and was going to head over around this time. I m glad I didnt.

Sorry u had to wait, sucks the line didnt move, but the wait for DT is worth it.

LUNATI CKISMS!!!!!

i am still trying to make sense of what HIT me this past weekend loool

danny was nothing but ON! at show! yes, it was really really crowded ....but that didn't stop me from shaking shaking it. the last hour when the dancefloor cleared out , was when all the seriousness happened!

what a grand time to end the year!

one love

indy xxx