Clubplanet Nightlife Community

This is why you dont buy your Teen daughter a webcam for Xmas

brandy76

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

What's so smoking hot about her? The fact that she has no rhythm? or is the lack of curves that turns you on?...OR...is it the fact that she has no chest or ass?

just wondering :)

I like how she moves, weak rhythm or not. And her ass dimples, and her abdomen. I have a weakness for abs. And I love her hair, long dark hair does it for me...and she's Asian.

Help me out here, Howienewport, she's Asian! :laugh:

its his taste.. debating someone's opinion is pretty dumb of you

and the chick looks like she would be a great fuck

For someone like yourself..anyone would be a great fuck ;)

I'm not debating his taste..I asked a question!

The girl looks 14..she has no curves and no rhythm..what can possibly turn him on about her? ...and how in the world does she look like a great fuck?

Btw..xlr8ted..I'm far from a hater...if there's a pretty girl..I will tell you that she's hot...but that girl is far from it..she reminds me of a little girl who just learned how to turn on a web cam but still hasn't perfected her "i wanna look like a slut" look ;)

For someone like yourself..anyone would be a great fuck ;)

I'm not debating his taste..I asked a question!

The girl looks 14..she has no curves and no rhythm..what can possibly turn him on about her? ...and how in the world does she look like a great fuck?

Btw..xlr8ted..I'm far from a hater...if there's a pretty girl..I will tell you that she's hot...but that girl is far from it..she reminds me of a little girl who just learned how to turn on a web cam but still hasn't perfected her "i wanna look like a slut" look ;)

hilarious...whats a great fuck considered for you?.. that they post on clubplanet.. dont make me laugh

by stating your question and responding with this thread you are debating his taste.. you are just too dumb to notice

he likes her so let him be and just accept it.. geez talk about hating..

You're all a bunch of idiots who idolize gotmilk? ;)

There's nothing to hate on..I'm stating my opinions and I'd like to know what you see in a little girl that makes her so hot. I think it's a bit disturbing when guys over 30 think that little girls are "fuckable".

Also, GotMilk?...don't question my intelligence..you don't know me..so hop off.