Clubplanet Nightlife Community

List Random, weird, Unique and Funny things about yourself Here.

deeelite1

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

not sure but they did a terrible job.. ive been sick the last 3 weeks and i guess with all my sinus troubles and the pressure from a plane ride caused my ear canal to close and for the past 8 days ive had the same feeling you get when you have water in your ear.. NON-STOP!! i finally saw a doctor today, so hopefully in another day or two i can hear again.. woot!!

ok, i think ym threadjacking is done here..

Damn dude. I hope you're better in a day or two.

not sure but they did a terrible job.. ive been sick the last 3 weeks and i guess with all my sinus troubles and the pressure from a plane ride caused my ear canal to close and for the past 8 days ive had the same feeling you get when you have water in your ear.. NON-STOP!! i finally saw a doctor today, so hopefully in another day or two i can hear again.. woot!!

ok, i think ym threadjacking is done here..

sorry I missed this post. (someone's greeco thing caused me to skip everything in site). Hope you feel better. Holla if u need anything.

I think my tongue and mapquest skills are a lot more fascinating than hers. Otherwise, my tongue is tied on this subject.

LOLOLOLOLOL! I like you, we're friends, but I think I find her tongue more intriguing than yours! :laugh:

But LOL on being tongue tied! :laugh:

Your mapquest skills are impressive, though. Shit, I got lost once and wound up in Newark. From Tennessee!

Guest gabo
:laugh: I can find one, I just didn't know that rocks on beaches where a bad thing... :laugh: They were smooth though, weren't they? :laugh:
smooth yea but still hurt like hell when the waves picked them up and smashed them on my ankles.

Next time I have to get even drunker so I can't feel a thing.