Clubplanet Nightlife Community

so whats it going to be for SATURDAY

UES bar where a friend is working - sully for afterhours

VC from 8am till 6pm sounds good, but I would like to go home disco nap and head back out. The shit is though i wouldnt wanna pay 50 to get in at 1pm ... There should be a reduction after a certain time to attract a 2nd wave of people and maximize profit!

i wanna just go to crobar for boris and victor.... but my friends are all going (and dragging me) to roseland.... Im giving JP 1 final chance to reedeem himself.. If the music is garbage i will boycott his parties foreever.

\

yeah I have been skipping his parties for a while, casue just been busy working but I read all the bad reviews

but i actually gave him the time to redeem himself at AVALON and he did his thing and i enjoyed the night ...

at some points in the early morning it felt like the music was stabbing me in the ear drums, but playing for that long I expect the set to have high points and low points, just like SF did ..

that is why i rather go in the morning and hope to catch the HIGH point

Im going to Maria 909's house

We are doing a HOUSE party there all night long.

We will also be linked up to my site so the entire party will be streaming LIVE

It will also be recorded LIVE

im thinking about leaving the microphones on all night too lol

we will be talking abit

shoutouts

all kinda crazyness im sure

I will be spinning

along with Aldo Sanchez

Mikey Maze

and a few other heads

JOnpaul that place better stay open!! or im going to be pissed!! i did not drive an hour for that one fu**in ticket!! yesterday!! for nothin!! LOLOLOL!!!!!

TICKET SALES DEFINETLY LOOK LIKE DRUG DEALS IN DESERTED TEMPLE PARKING LOTS.....LOL

barring no deaths i assume it will stay open as advertised..

it's that death part I am worried about....lol

If anyone wants to go to CIELO on sat for TEDD PATTERSON and WILLIE GRAFF go to the door and say your there for gabriels party or ask for name on a list or something i dunno what or how thier doing it. But it will be 40 bucks instead of 50 and ya get to skip the line. That is the night of my actual bday so gonna be a nice long night.

If anyone wants to go to CIELO on sat for TEDD PATTERSON and WILLIE GRAFF go to the door and say your there for gabriels party or ask for name on a list or something i dunno what or how thier doing it. But it will be 40 bucks instead of 50 and ya get to skip the line. That is the night of my actual bday so gonna be a nice long night.

Have a safe and healthy bday/NYE!!!! Party!!!!

i wanna just go to crobar for boris and victor.... but my friends are all going (and dragging me) to roseland.... Im giving JP 1 final chance to reedeem himself.. If the music is garbage i will boycott his parties foreever.

I'll have the black marker and cardboard ready.:)