Clubplanet Nightlife Community

New Years Resolution

Felix_Leiter

I have alot:

Save Money...

wear matching socks...

Spend more time with my Parrot...

Do Pilates 4 times a week and get back in drool-level shape...

Spend less time on the internet...

Keep my room clean.. i mean anal-clean ...

last but not least, appreciate the ones closest to me and remind them what they mean to me as much as possible

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't make resolutions, if I have something in my life that needs changing, I change it... I don't need a special day for that.

I like this approach...it's the one I follow.

New Years Resolutions...such BS.

I'm going to bump this thread up in like...June...and see how many of you are still doing drugs, eating like pigs, and not going to church...

I'm going to bump this thread up in like...June...and see how many of you are still doing drugs, eating like pigs, and not going to church...

well i stopped smoking and biting my nails last new years and have stuck to it pretty well so go fuck yourself.

Why wait til June, bump it in February.

I'm sure there are PLENTY of jewish girls that DON'T give good head, and probably even some that don't give head AT ALL! So there!:swallow:

Actually...I've kind of heard the opposite. Most of my Jewish female friends are always giving head...and SWALLOW more than 90% of the time.

Actually...I've kind of heard the opposite. Most of my Jewish female friends are always giving head...and SWALLOW more than 90% of the time.

I love Jews...

In this day and age, what the fuck is this world coming to? I can't believe this, prejudice against - a Jew broad - prejudice against Italians.

Thats because most jew broads would rather give head than have shitty sex through a hole in a bed sheet .. also jew women get knocked up easier than puerto ricans ... so rather than have ANOTHER KID .. she just swallows and can go back to shopping and buying shit she doesnt need...

Thats because most jew broads would rather give head than have shitty sex through a hole in a bed sheet .. also jew women get knocked up easier than puerto ricans ... so rather than have ANOTHER KID .. she just swallows and can go back to shopping and buying shit she doesnt need...

oh

wow.