Clubplanet Nightlife Community

gabo

Felix_Leiter

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

if you read the whole thing, they were just fucking around to see who would buy into drama.

....fucking around?........riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight.... i loved the last page where two people who made up try to deflect the damage as a joke.....lol... i would have believed that if jon, ghhoooost, nympho69 and anybody else who was involved in the e-fuck saga chimed in.....sorry.....shit is real as hell.......

....now, seriously, nycchick def fucked a shitload of guys on cp ....i cant even begin to imagine the guys who were fucking her at the time and never posted were thinking reading that thread....lol.... can you even begin to imagine the chick that you thought was "the one" was givin it up all over the net ?.... :laugh: .....what a wake-up call.....lol...

...ghooooost...nothing against your brother....i've heard of about sloppy seconds....BUT, sloppy thirds ??.... :laugh: .....

Guest gabo
:laugh::laugh: did i get you in trouble?

no, not at all... and why would you try to get me in trouble? what is wrong with you? ur parents are def. brother and sister.

Hvae I said a word to you when everyone was hating on you the past several weeks... no! cause I dont care if you live or die. Dont menetion me in ur posts stop doing searches about you me fucking pathetic loser!

no, not at all... and why would you try to get me in trouble? what is wrong with you? ur parents are def. brother and sister.

Hvae I said a word to you when everyone was hating on you the past several weeks... no! cause I dont care if you live or die. Dont menetion me in ur posts stop doing searches about you me fucking pathetic loser!

i didnt do a search about you.. read the link ..this thread came up and it was funny.. bwahahahahaha

do you really think i care about being hated on? i dont take CP as seriously as you..

get it strait...everyone hates me as well

sad thing is its the main reason I post....that and to call out some geeks that flex some e-muscle like its gonna score them points for their messageboard rep points

seriously, it was a joke....one of the better ones ever

I had to jump in the fun about 60 or so posts into it...funny thing was I was prolly the only one that realized it was a joke and the hate PMs were flying up to that point. great shit...

...yo kid,.... wasnt it you who posted a rebuttal after the "so-called-joke" was over ???...... nice try dimwit... you got made....

...anyone got a pic on this nycchick?? or nympho69 ??...if you do, hit me up on the IM...i got to send these chicks a belated xmas present..... :laugh: ....

...yo kid,.... wasnt it you who posted a rebuttal after the "so-called-joke" was over ???...... nice try dimwit... you got made....

...anyone got a pic on this nycchick?? or nympho69 ??...if you do, hit me up on the IM...i got to send these chicks a belated xmas present..... :laugh: ....

this jackass cant be serious

i "got made" folks, i "got made"

i'm gonna go back to beatin my head incessantly against the porcelin god wonderin why this kaysersoze even tries

Guest gabo
:laugh::laugh::laugh:

yea cause i come here to be liked..

gabo..i think you are the one that needs to see a shrink..cure your cpexuality

yea ummm good one you fuck head!