Clubplanet Nightlife Community

gabo

Felix_Leiter

Guest gabo
seriously, it was a joke....one of the better ones ever

I had to jump in the fun about 60 or so posts into it...funny thing was I was prolly the only one that realized it was a joke and the hate PMs were flying up to that point. great shit...

yes, and then you jumped in the fun....GOTHERPES wants to make it seem like he uncovered somehting great.

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest gabo
...yo kid,.... wasnt it you who posted a rebuttal after the "so-called-joke" was over ???...... nice try dimwit... you got made....

...anyone got a pic on this nycchick?? or nympho69 ??...if you do, hit me up on the IM...i got to send these chicks a belated xmas present..... :laugh: ....

Like I said it was a joke nychick and I started and then several others were involved in it.

yes, and then you jumped in the fun....GOTHERPES wants to make it seem like he uncovered somehting great.
never said it was something great.. hence why i only posted the link.. if i wanted to make you look bad wouldnt i have named the thread "gabo the asshole" or something to that effect.. i just came across the thread and thought it was funny and wanted to share it with those who never read it..

way to go sherlock gabo :aright:

ps you are more defensive then usual with this thread.. i know theres some truth behind it..just like someone mentions in the thread..

Guest gabo
never said it was something great.. hence why i only posted the link.. if i wanted to make you look bad wouldnt i have named the thread "gabo the asshole" or something to that effect.. i just came across the thread and thought it was funny and wanted to share it with those who never read it..

way to go sherlock gabo :aright:

ps you are more defensive then usual with this thread.. i know theres some truth behind it..just like someone mentions in the thread..

There is no truth to it... I just cant stand you... and when you have everyone hating on you I dont just jump in cause its the thing to do... and now for no reason you jump on my shit... and for what? The story is false... we made it up.

so lemme guess next week youll bring back something about crowina right?

Like I said it was a joke nychick and I started and then several others were involved in it.

...riiiiiiight..... it was a joke.... har har fucking har.....

..hey jon...as a sour puss you are, i gotta give it to you kid....you blazed the path... :laugh: .... you tapped it, and the cp cling-ons jumped in... way to go kid... keep denying it....i understand its been like 3 or so years ago....you all wanna put it behind you...but then again, archives are a bitch....you can all sit there and deny it.... you cant turn back the clock....

..ps jon... loved the way you pissed on flakynut's couch and balls out told him his couch smelled like piss... :laugh: ... thats classic...

...riiiiiiight..... it was a joke.... har har fucking har.....

..hey jon...as a sour puss you are, i gotta give it to you kid....you blazed the path... :laugh: .... you tapped it, and the cp cling-ons jumped in... way to go kid... keep denying it....i understand its been like 3 or so years ago....you all wanna put it behind you...but then again, archives are a bitch....you can all sit there and deny it.... you cant turn back the clock....

..ps jon... loved the way you pissed on flakynut's couch and balls out told him his couch smelled like piss... :laugh: ... thats classic...

aiight....you got me. you were fuckin around and I bought into it

btw, its cp mongoloids

and fuck flavaputz...i piss all over his furniture and he pisses on his girlfriend to get even

classy

Guest gabo
thought we were cool too....guess i see where we stand goober

and I never tried to hook up with you at arc, that was adam

liar! you're a player like the rest of them... you just want my body!

notice how there were prank threads like this that were actually funny that were played in the past and now the best pranks are "meetup at pacha" prank threads and the like being played by a bunch of dimwitted melvins???

and you wonder why the cp messageboard absolutely sucks now and why for the longest time cp was only good for party info

There is no truth to it... I just cant stand you... and when you have everyone hating on you I dont just jump in cause its the thing to do... and now for no reason you jump on my shit... and for what? The story is false... we made it up.

so lemme guess next week youll bring back something about crowina right?

jump on your shit? its a public messageboard fuckface. you keep reiterating that everyone hates me as if CP is any part of my life as it is yours.. get your priorities staright and laugh at the link as i orignally intended you to..you cause a whole lotta drama about nuthin.. and stop sending me threatening PMs :shake: im scared :laugh:

jump on your shit? its a public messageboard fuckface. you keep reiterating that everyone hates me as if CP is any part of my life as it is yours.. get your priorities staright and laugh at the link as i orignally intended you to..you cause a whole lotta drama about nuthin.. and stop sending me threatening PMs :shake: im scared :laugh:

gotta admit, its funny as shit when someone says "no one here likes you" on cp.....just adds fuel to my fire