Clubplanet Nightlife Community

you people are really PATHETIC! Yeah YOU!

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know some guy whos 40 always goin out with one of my friends...He just cant give it up..He only started going to the city last year and now he goes to crobar and spirit every weekend..Good for him I guess but I just dont see myself goin to those kinda clubs when im that old and the crowd is just so much younger...

I look at it like this....you go out if your into it,no matter how old you r.Fuck the ppl that talk shit...........because there not in my life...dont care wut you or anyone else thins about me.

It is sad,I will say when you get the older guys that come......who get fuckt up,and go this song is hot,yet they have no clue who the producer is and they could care less.I go out for the music......for the friends.....for the party.

that's great. people just dont wanna hear the truth sometimes... i think it really is pathetic when you're 30 and still running around going out everynight like a kid and you think it's ok.

3 things:

1:

That's because you only go out to lame ass clubs?

Seriously, have you ever been to the old Body and Soul for example? Or 718 Sessions? Don't you think it's absolutely fine for ANYONE to go to a dance club to enjoy: DANCING?

Hell for that matter if you really enjoy a DJ then go out and enjoy him live and dance, what's the fucking problem here?

Now if you go out for the wrong reasons no one can help you that's for sure.

2:

Also, can you please write down what people should do betwen 25-30, 30-35, 35-40, ....

Honestly, if you have rules like this in your head on what people should be doing and when, well it's just really scary. Ever heard of diversity and freedom and the pursuit of happiness? Who are you to impose your ideas of what's to do on anyone?

3:

Is a house in the suburb, a desk job, a wife, 2 kids, a dog what those folks should be doing at 30? Much better I guess.

i think the bigger loser is the person who looks around judging everyone else and the "older" people for being there..

when they are too insecure to just enjoy themselves and have a good time....

those are the truly PATHETIC people here,

show me the rule book that says you have to stop clubbing at a certain age ??

I enjoy going out for myself, the music and my friends, not worrying about what some young buck opinions of when we should stop having fun....

anyone with half a brain can tell the original poster is a moron

that's great. people just dont wanna hear the truth sometimes... i think it really is pathetic when you're 30 and still running around going out everynight like a kid and you think it's ok.

remember being in factory and seeing those "old ass guys" and laughing at them? you're them now.

no i remember being in SF and having a good time.....

wonder how old you are ? or where you will be in a few years..?

maybe your some chick who will accept getting fat and prego and just give up on fun, hey thats all good , knock yourself up and out .....to each his own .....

but to judge others for the way they like to have fun just makes you a HATER.....no matter what you tell yourself,

3 things:

Hell for that matter if you really enjoy a DJ then go out and enjoy him live and dance, what's the fucking problem here?

QUOTE]

i think the problem is that most of these young people agreeing or even the older ones, are those people who cant go out unless they do drugs and get mangled for days...

they associate going out with being a junk box, so they look down upon it untill that one day a year comes when they go out and put themselves and their bodies into a fucked up position and regret it days after and turn back to hating on those of us who can act like mature adults and go out without being a crackface...

NEWSFLASH - NOT EVERYONE GETS FUCKED UP WHEN THEY GO OUT

most of these haterz have just been chewed up and spit out by the scene and turn to hating it, and hating on others...

prob too poor working for their minimum wage to afford their junk habits and going out ......let um stay home.

more room on the dance floor for us

I got into dancing/house music/club drugs when I was 29 ... 4 years later and I'm not into it for the drugs anymore, though I still party lite now and then- its hard for me to stay up for afterhours these days :) ... nothing to be ashamed about: I love the music (and I love Kinds of Leon) and I love dancing; its art and its human expression when done with passion and integrity. Oh yeah, it fuckin fun as hell. I'll give it up when I don't feel it anymore. Even when my wife and I have kids I hope we get a weekend now and then to leave the kids with the grandparents and go out dancing ... maybe its latin dancing, maybe its hosue music ...whateva, as long as I'm not the guy in dockers and boat shoes rockin the whiteman's overbite to Britney Spears.

Funny thing is you go to Montreal and you'll run into peeps in their 40's ... lawyers/doctors/housewives who are out for a night in the clubs, maybe they popped a pill, maybe they didn't, but they are sincere in their love for music and dancing, and DEFINITELY not into "the scene", "being seen", or hanging on the jock of the one DJ they go see every fuckign weekend ... and no one younger than them is making fun of them; sometimes its the weekly outdoor Sunday party in the park during the day and they bring their kids and all dance to hosue music.

So to the dude who wrote the original thread: if you were serious in your beef, then you have no idea what house music is all about. You just can't figure out how to dance to hip hop when you're all fucked up.

Peace.

i think the bigger loser is the person who looks around judging everyone else and the "older" people for being there..

when they are too insecure to just enjoy themselves and have a good time....

those are the truly PATHETIC people here,

show me the rule book that says you have to stop clubbing at a certain age ??

I enjoy going out for myself, the music and my friends, not worrying about what some young buck opinions of when we should stop having fun....

anyone with half a brain can tell the original poster is a moron

AGREED

You mean that mongoloid Matt Damon?

Still lurking about, dingleberry?

Nah, the phantom poster is definitely not me. I've made a critical comment or two towards Fast on other boards, but I've never been interested in putting down his (or anyone's) promotional team or parties, regardless of what mindless drama queens like deeelite1 think. Regardless of what people say about promoters and individuals who host parties in NYC, it's not an easy thing to do consistently and with longevity, so I don't mock or trivialize those efforts.