Clubplanet Nightlife Community

you people are really PATHETIC! Yeah YOU!

You know who you are. Your kicking 30's door down. You still go out like when you were 18. You fight about which DJ is better. You talk about how much things have changed. You go on and on and worship a DJ like he's a god. Its time for a reality check.

Your party is nothing more then a rave and Dude, first of all, raves were never even cool to begin with. The fact that you're still trying to "keep the party going" ten years later is bordering on The Most Pathetic Thing Ever. You can pile up all the lasers and lights and disco balls and glo sticks and pacifiers you want, but all you'll have is a big heap of Who Gives A Shit. And quit passing out all those stupid glossy promo cards announcing your latest weekly "Bliss-Chillout-Ambient-House-Electro-fest". You're 35 now -- isn't that a little old to be handing out postcards with psychadelic robots all over them?

And please, stop complaining about all the young kids that go out now. you should have a life by now. Don't you think its strange when you see everyone around you getting younger, and you find yourself complaining about glowsticks and no vibe? Hey, the party is over. Your hanging around 17 year old kids, and thats the bottom line. so dont get mad when they break out the glow sticks.

You silly scenesters can stand there and look as jaded and above-it-all as you want, but you're not fooling me into thinking you're some kind of fucking rock star.

You're not rich, you're not famous,stop trying to spreading your "vibe" (and herpes) far and wide. Do you seriously need more attention? Do you need to show us that you have really excellent taste in music? Really, you do? Well turn off the fucking lights when you're done, assholes.

I think we can all agree to cut out the lame DJ worship. I mean, think of how many people you know who claim to be DJ's. Everyones a fucking DJ.I'm DJing right now here in my cubicle. I just segued from Bloc Party's "Banquet" into Kings of Leon's "The Bucket" - isn't that amazing? so now you can come hear me DJ. You can get the club I Dj at tattooed onto some part of your body, and get shirts pressed out with my name on them. yeah baby.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You know who you are. Your kicking 30's door down. You still go out like when you were 18. You fight about which DJ is better. You talk about how much things have changed. You go on and on and worship a DJ like he's a god. Its time for a reality check.

Your party is nothing more then a rave and Dude, first of all, raves were never even cool to begin with. The fact that you're still trying to "keep the party going" ten years later is bordering on The Most Pathetic Thing Ever. You can pile up all the lasers and lights and disco balls and glo sticks and pacifiers you want, but all you'll have is a big heap of Who Gives A Shit. And quit passing out all those stupid glossy promo cards announcing your latest weekly "Bliss-Chillout-Ambient-House-Electro-fest". You're 35 now -- isn't that a little old to be handing out postcards with psychadelic robots all over them?

And please, stop complaining about all the young kids that go out now. you should have a life by now. Don't you think its strange when you see everyone around you getting younger, and you find yourself complaining about glowsticks and no vibe? Hey, the party is over. Your hanging around 17 year old kids, and thats the bottom line. so dont get mad when they break out the glow sticks.

You silly scenesters can stand there and look as jaded and above-it-all as you want, but you're not fooling me into thinking you're some kind of fucking rock star.

You're not rich, you're not famous,stop trying to spreading your "vibe" (and herpes) far and wide. Do you seriously need more attention? Do you need to show us that you have really excellent taste in music? Really, you do? Well turn off the fucking lights when you're done, assholes.

I think we can all agree to cut out the lame DJ worship. I mean, think of how many people you know who claim to be DJ's. Everyones a fucking DJ.I'm DJing right now here in my cubicle. I just segued from Bloc Party's "Banquet" into Kings of Leon's "The Bucket" - isn't that amazing? so now you can come hear me DJ. You can get the club I Dj at tattooed onto some part of your body, and get shirts pressed out with my name on them. yeah baby.

:laugh::laugh: soooo true

i kinda gotta agree with the guy.....i mean if you are 30. Shouldn't you have like a family to worry about or even like spend time with your kids.....thats if you're not working at mcdonalds, still living with your parents, and worry about how much money u have left to buy that extra jar.:gang:

I am 33 and she is 37 and we love to go dancing at clubs. Maybe its a "LATIN" thing (she's romanian though), but on any givin night you can go to a salsa club and see 30, 40, 50 and 60 yr olds dancing. I'm not about DJ worshipping although I like to attend nights at clubs that have Dj's that I like. When I am at my house in Del ray beach, FL I go to south beach all the time.

Oh, BTW....my son is 14, we have our own business, live in well off residentials, have coached and participated in ALL aspects of my sons life to the fullest and I STILL enjoy going out to dance the night away. So thanks for the attempted put down. Ciao'

im talking about 30 years who have nothing going on for themselves and all they think about is going out 24/7 with no inspirations for the future......and yet they do dick about it and dilyyo before make any remarks read first....that would help

so wait...i just wanna know...is puffy a loser when he goes out? or any other celeb...bc, most of the ones in their 30's, like jamie foxx and othhers, are in their 30's and go out all the time.

i just wanna make sure i know the financial and celebrity status one needs to reach that balances out "going out in your late 20's-30's" so that its not so loser-ish.

i kinda gotta agree with the guy.....i mean if you are 30. Shouldn't you have like a family to worry about or even like spend time with your kids.....thats if you're not working at mcdonalds, still living with your parents, and worry about how much money u have left to buy that extra jar.:gang:

well I assume the guy was directing this at me, cause he thinks the JP party was my event,

so already he is a moron cause I had nothing to do with the event, but to hate on me cause I am 27 and still go out...that is just plain jealousy and stupidity at once......(wonder where he will be at that age ?)

some may want to sit at home all evening with a good book, but that's your business.......going out happens to be mine, it's how I make some extra money .....and yes I do love going out and having a great party, with great music and great friends, and NO I don't do jars....

oh and yes I have a great day job, my own car, and my own apartment

so when i figure it out what I am doing that is wrong.....i'll get back to you ..

for now, I can laugh at shit like this, cause you know your doing something right when people are hating on you ...

so wait...i just wanna know...is puffy a loser when he goes out? or any other celeb...bc, most of the ones in their 30's, like jamie foxx and othhers, are in their 30's and go out all the time.

i just wanna make sure i know the financial and celebrity status one needs to reach that balances out "going out in your late 20's-30's" so that its not so loser-ish.

exactly....most people don't have the money to go out every weekend, it's get costly......admission, drinks, even fucking parking is 40 dollars..

so then for all who agree with this guy

what is the age requirment to stop going out ? (what page on the idiots guide to clubbing did you read that on)

if you love music, and having fun, why shold someone stop,

and going out does not = doing drugs.....

maybe to some of you , but not everyone .....remember that