Clubplanet Nightlife Community

the server issues on this site are totally unacceptable..

you keep getting ppls hopes up by talking about leaving and continuing to stay...
and you are as dull as ever with your remarks.. whats your point..to be a bitch just for the sake of it?

if you really hate my posts.. just simply put me on ignore.. clearly someone as spunky as you can figure it out..;)

my remarks are lame? every other day you're making some complaint about this site, talking about leaving, then never leave, what's your point of it all? To have something to talk about?

not all your posts are dull, but the leaving/staying thing is retarded.

my remarks are lame? every other day you're making some complaint about this site, talking about leaving, then never leave, what's your point of it all? To have something to talk about?

not all your posts are dull, but the leaving/staying thing is retarded.

i only complain when the server warrants it.. and these past few weeks the server has warranted it, especially this morning .. in the future, i will make these posts without threatening to leave..i now realize how emotional you get when i say im gonna leave..:love:

I don't know what to say that hasn't been said. But I'll say it anyway. This server sucks today.

Ante, as a mod, don't you have contact with DaVe? What does he say about the problems? Can they fix it or are they just not bothering?

i dont have anymore contact than any other user would.. at this point.. its really fuckin annoying..

i dont have anymore contact than any other user would.. at this point.. its really fuckin annoying..

That's fucked up. I've modded boards and we had a hidden section only admins and mods could see and post in, and anytime there were problems with the board, the posters, the server, ect, we talked about it with the owner and figured out how to fix it. I guess he just cares about counting his money and not about the message board part of his site.