Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Crowina

xlr8ted

• Replies 566
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

bill o'reilly is not a journalist; he is a pundit. i can name plenty of journalists who aren't full of shit (anderson cooper, the late peter jennings, dan rather, christiane amanpour, to name a few). pundits, however, spew opinions. o'reilly particularly offends me because he believes his are facts and tries to force them on other people in an aggressive manner.
spew opinions? like you are clearly doing about O'Reilly? you are acting like a so called pundit too..

point is. he wouldnt be as successful as he is if anything you said held to be true

spew opinions? like you are clearly doing about O'Reilly? you are acting like a so called pundit too..

point is. he wouldnt be as successful as he is if anything you said held to be true

of course i have my own opinions. i'm not paid to be a journalist, so i can take whatever side i wish. o'reilly can, too; he's paid to be a pundit. i was just pointing out to you that he is not a "journalist," as you claimed.

and of course he can be successful with what i said having truth to it. do you not find him aggressive? that is a truth, and you can't argue with that.

as for my not agreeing with his opinions and you saying that he wouldn't be as successful as he is if what he says is ridiculous trash? that's silly. anyone can find an audience in this country, even the kkk.

of course i have my own opinions. i'm not paid to be a journalist, so i can take whatever side i wish. o'reilly can, too; he's paid to be a pundit. i was just pointing out to you that he is not a "journalist," as you claimed.

and of course he can be successful with what i said having truth to it. do you not find him aggressive? that is a truth, and you can't argue with that.

as for my not agreeing with his opinions and you saying that he wouldn't be as successful as he is if what he says is ridiculous trash? that's silly. anyone can find an audience in this country, even the kkk.

he is aggressive.. thats what i love about him but at the same time he debates.. anyone can have an audience.. but not as big as O Reilly's if he clearly was just a pundit..

... but not as big as O Reilly's if he clearly was just a pundit..
i don't know what you mean by this, unless you don't know what "pundit" means. there's a lack of communication on someone's part here, maybe mine... please explain.

i don't know what you mean by this, unless you don't know what "pundit" means. there's a lack of communication on someone's part here, maybe mine... please explain.
you said that even the KKK had an audience.. sure.. they did..

but my point is look at the numbers O Reilly does.. clearly he is doing something right and not just a "pundit" when he has so many viewers watching him..

you said that even the KKK had an audience.. sure.. they did..

but my point is look at the numbers O Reilly does.. clearly he is doing something right and not just a "pundit" when he has so many viewers watching him..

my dad watches him cause he hates him..and cause he disagrees with him on everything....and calls him a nazi...

so..?

you're dad is pretty unique.. last time i checked most people dont watch things they hate

its pretty weird...but o'rielly is that much of a liar..and so biased...that i guess it reminds my dad of communist yugoslavia..and the way the news were presented back then....tugs @ his heartstrings ya know?

i've read enough of ur posts to find that post hilarious...it's cool tho...i can't possibly come off any dumber than u :aright:

read the sports board? ever?

dont post about shit you know nothing about....makes you look real intelligent

:aright:

Guest gabo
are gabo and crowie PM'ing?
I wasnt even home. how can I be pming?

I am done with it... shes crazy gotaids is beyond an asshole so I am out.

you kids have fun.