Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Crowina

xlr8ted

• Replies 566
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

right but to come back and bump up a drama thread involving yourself is a bit odd and I don't think gabo has been denying that there is some truth to her story or am I missing something
obviously she still has some hatred towards him.. thats why i sort of believe her.. and even knowing that there is some truth to it makes gabo that much more of a dick.. i just dont understand why you would take his side when clearly she was the victim here.

Guest gabo
obviously she still has some hatred towards him.. thats why i sort of believe her.. and even knowing that there is some truth to it makes gabo that much more of a dick.. i just dont understand why you would take his side when clearly she was the victim here.
baaaaaaawawawahahahahahahahahaha

Oh do you? because that's not the only thing I'm talking about..there have been times where I was one of the parties involved..

and another thing Jon, you'd be the LAST person I would believe..trust me.

I know you for way too long and I know you tooooooo well to know that you're not one to be trusted and you're not one to have as a friend..!!!

right on, if era says so then it must be :aright: i guess no one should be friends with me :laugh:

btw, like i said, there are two sides to every story and making opinions based on one only shows a lack of maturity

this thread is why the server is to busy .... and Djjonjerkoff is still a prick ... shit hasnt changed over the years ... i already bumped other threads with people calling him a prick ... djjonjerkoff ... even though you started posting again recently ... i believe even you beat mahalomenue for CP PRICK OF THE YEAR 05 ..

Prick

this thread is why the server is to busy .... and Djjonjerkoff is still a prick ... shit has changed i already bumped other threads with people calling him a prick ... djjonjerkoff ... even though you started posting again recently ... i believe even you beat mahalomenue for CP PRICK OF THE YEAR 05 ..

Prick

hit me up on AIM por favor...:)

i got a question for you

this thread is why the server is to busy .... and Djjonjerkoff is still a prick ... shit hasnt changed over the years ... i already bumped other threads with people calling him a prick ... djjonjerkoff ... even though you started posting again recently ... i believe even you beat mahalomenue for CP PRICK OF THE YEAR 05 ..

Prick

dammit....and i was craving your acceptance as well

right on, if era says so then it must be :aright: i guess no one should be friends with me :laugh:

ahhhh good job spanky!! ur finally getting the jist of it

remember when regina stopped talking to you?? cause basically you'd use her apartment as a pre-meetup spot ...and thats the only time u spoke to her?? yeah....har har..funny stuff..

u suck kid..every1 that was halfway decent off CP stopped having contact w/u @ one point or another

post a pic of your urinating on yourself again and you for sure got comps to the next CP meet up ..

um hello...jon isn't a loser like those other people that go to meet ups and make roll call threads...have u not been reading??

ahhhh good job spanky!! ur finally getting the jist of it

remember when regina stopped talking to you?? cause basically you'd use her apartment as a pre-meetup spot ...and thats the only time u spoke to her?? yeah....har har..funny stuff..

u suck kid..every1 that was halfway decent off CP stopped having contact w/u @ one point or another

yeah right...it had nothing to do with me moving out to california

everyone decent off CP :laugh: you really do take this shit to heart dont you?

btw, like i said, there are two sides to every story and making opinions based on one only shows a lack of maturity

Like I said before..I don't even want to hear your side of any story..because I know you better than you think. Not only do I know that you're a scumbag to your friends, but I also know that you're a liar.

Anyways Jon, I'm done with you!!! Just know that there's a reason why none of your "NY" friends talk to you anymore..and I'm sure you know what that reason is, there's no need for me to come on here and tell the world of all the shit that you've done. Oh and for you to sit there and tell me that there are 2 sides to every story...BULLSHIT...because it wasn't just between you and another person, there were other people who witnessed how much of a jerk off you are!!!

Hope your life is filled with people like yourself Jon...maybe then you'll learn a lesson!

Like I said before..I don't even want to hear your side of any story..because I know you better than you think. Not only do I know that you're a scumbag to your friends, but I also know that you're a liar.

speaking of scumbags...how is eugene?? will Jon ever be as Good Looking as Eugene???

Anyways Jon, I'm done with you!!! Just know that there's a reason why none of your "NY" friends talk to you anymore..and I'm sure you know what that reason is, there's no need for me to come on here and tell the world of all the shit that you've done. Oh and for you to sit there and tell me that there are 2 sides to every story...BULLSHIT...because it wasn't just between you and another person, there were other people who witnessed how much of a jerk off you are!!!

Hope your life is filled with people like yourself Jon...maybe then you'll learn a lesson!

then be done with me

i just think its funny how someone that plays her boyfriend as a sucker in a car insurance scheme and takes the money and goes to ibiza and has their mole removed has the guts to talk about integrity

but you're done with me so right?

it's not about taking sides....what's the big deal really? the girl got played, it happens all the time. i've been an asshole to plenty of girls before so when you use the term "victim" it just kind of makes me laugh to be honest with you. so I guess you could say I'm right up there on Gabo's level