Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Crowina

xlr8ted

LMAO

Don't play innocent..and don't sit here and say "is that what he's actually telling people?"

Jon..you're a little cry baby!!! Always was and always will be..no matter what anyone says!!!...You tell lies to people who are nothing but nice to you and screw with people! GROW THE FUCK UP ALREADY!!

Remember the night of your "going away party"..when no1 wanted to take you home ..not even your "closest friends" ..and I drove you back ...and Diana had to literally carry up to your door/?? Remember that night Jon?? And Remember how you said thank you to me and Diana?? No? Neither do I…

Oh and remember the night we all went out remember when we were all in a cab and it was time to give $ for it..and OMG..JON HAS NO MONEY ON HIM..surprise surprise ..hmm..should I go on Jon..because I can..but honestly..I don't have time to waste on someone as pathetic as you are.

wow...

and i thanked diana and never spoke to you because you had me on block (or just werent online)

btw, you act as if i never appreciated any of this through accusations when fact is you got on my case along with the you "friend" that you played like a sucker...and then got all pissed off that i went back at you

glad to see you got your priorities in check and that you actually take the internet like life

• Replies 566
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wait..are you trying to put me down because I had a mole???

Because that just makes you look like a loser, and does absolutely nothing to me. It doesnt make me any less of a person nor does it make me a bad person or a bad friend, you on the other hand..you'll always be a scumbag and a jerk off Jon..whether you fix your ass chin or not ;)

I thought you were done with me and didnt have anymore time for me

:laugh:

wow...

and i thanked diana and never spoke to you because you had me on block (or just werent online)

btw, you act as if i never appreciated any of this through accusations when fact is you got on my case along with the you "friend" that you played like a sucker...and then got all pissed off that i went back at you

glad to see you got your priorities in check and that you actually take the internet like life

Wait..what?? If anyone you're the one taking internet "like life"...I'm on here telling you that you're a dick ..because that's what you are..and I never hid that from you! I always let it be known and I'll never ever hide it. YOU'RE A DICK!!!

And no, you never appreciate anything ...you proved it MANY MANY MANY times...which is why I'm tellign it how it is!!!

I thought you were done with me and didnt have anymore time for me

:laugh:

When you come out here and try to insult me..I will not just sit there and pretend like it never happened Jon..

An insult coming from someone like you is a joke..You're a joke!

Everything about you is a joke actually!

Wait..what?? If anyone you're the one taking internet "like life"...I'm on here telling you that you're a dick ..because that's what you are..and I never hid that from you! I always let it be known and I'll never ever hide it. YOU'RE A DICK!!!

And no, you never appreciate anything ...you proved it MANY MANY MANY times...which is why I'm tellign it how it is!!!

going on and on about something you know nothing about doesnt help out your cause

and to everyone, I AM PRICK I admit

anyone tries to fuck me over I will go right back at them...and likewise if someone talks shit I aint the one to rollover and play dead

anyway, I gotta go for a lil....have fun kiddies

going on and on about something you know nothing about doesnt help out your cause

and to everyone, I AM PRICK I admit

anyone tries to fuck me over I will go right back at them...and likewise if someone talks shit I aint the one to rollover and play dead

anyway, I gotta go for a lil....have fun kiddies

Keep playing victim !

Yes but Irina, you are forgetting that djjon went to all of those meetups not to make friends but to get his name out there since he was an up and coming dj so he didn't care if he fucked anyone over in the mean time

Yes but Irina, you are forgetting that djjon went to all of those meetups not to make friends but to get his name out there since he was an up and coming dj so he didn't care if he fucked anyone over in the mean time

imo it was totally worth it...just look at what a huge dj he is now