Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Crowina

xlr8ted

was this before or after we were debating whether to leave ur dumbass @ remote??

jqjl8w.jpg

i dont know whats scarier...you having pictures from over two years ago of me on your comp or you having pictures from over two years ago of me on your comp

funny how this twit was "done" with me pages and pages ago and then had to get a girl to fight his battles

• Replies 566
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

seems like we have a djjs vs someone on CP battle every few months...

he wins the battle every time tho. hes like the tom brady of messageboard fights except taller and better looking. kid serves everyone with his sharp wits and "quotes".

:laugh:

do u notice that u change friends every six months? theres a reason 4 that.. no one likes ur dumb ass...and it isnt cause theyre jealous of ur achievements..

lol...look whos talkin

i leave for a year and you're kissin ass to nmn, 9mile, and every human being that posts here from boston. way to go playa :aright:

ps, so I guess this means you arent "done" with me

he wins the battle every time tho. hes like the tom brady of messageboard fights except taller and better looking. kid serves everyone with his sharp wits and "quotes".

are you still mad about the walrus remarks? didnt know your confidence would be shook by something so lame

Good.. busy.. went to some killer college football games this year :)

Last nite's game was awesome.. :D

Other than that, just chillin'... busy with work.. life.. travel.... same ol' shit..

Don't stay away so long!

it def wrapped probably one of the best bowl seasons in a long time. i went to the UF v Tennesse game this eyar.! my first time back in gville in 5 years! it was awesome. i want to go back to college lol

get me a job where you work pls.

i need to get out of here asap!!

and i like nice jeans ;)

unfortunately i dont have an assistant ( I wish!) but if one opens up, you might have to fight Jarod :laugh: he's been harrassing me for a job too.. i am just afraid he'll harass all the bikini models and then i will have no job.

lol or 3 northface jackets.

actually we dont carry alot of denim but i have Prada sport or Burberry sportswear . and oh yeah.. lots of swim suits. hahah

:heart: ...whenever u need shit for ur kitchen..or disc from jones new york...or jewelery discounts..or..whatever else...holla @ the kid ...

wait..

you aren't at Miss Sixty?

no my gf is a buyer at Miss Sixty! (thats why i had the friends and family discount card ) or if you ever need anything there, let me know!

i work here www.paragonsports.com

i am a swimwear buyer for them. i buy everything from Speedo's to Salinas Bikini's and everytnig in between. half my job entails looking at bikini models. another part is going to trade shows in places like Miami, San Diego and next week i go to Orlando . its pretty biased though- i only get a male model once in a blue moon! lol

i left delias about a year and a half ago