Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Denny Tsettos New Residency

She is not young, she is an old bag...

and I have no clue how to put a tape on cd... Call your IT dept.!! lol

MY OFFICE IS SMALL AND i AM THE IT DEPT...LOL....ACTUALLY I'D HAVE TO CALL WASEEM!!!

IS SHE OLDER THAN ME OR YOU? CAUSE I AM AN OLD FUCK!!!

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't take this... "Back in the day, I remember when in 19... or 20...

the party at Temps, Hunka Bunka,... Blah Blah Blah...

i'm willing to bet you weren't at tempts closing party 2005 when even Denny said Nothing can replace the magic at tempts

i'm willing to bet you weren't at tempts closing party 2005 when even Denny said Nothing can replace the magic at tempts

WOW EVEN DENNY SAID THAT? you're a fucken tool!

get off his dick and stop worshipping DJ's especially tsettos and tiesto they both are just OK nothing special.

While Tempts was a great party I sure as shit wouldn't say there was magic there. Just a lot of people abusing their bodies with drugs and alcohol... mostly drugs. That made the music and vibe all the better....

I remember few years ago I heard Denny at South Park and music was really good. So bunch of us went to see him few weeks later at Sound Garden. I walk up to the bouncer who was by the DJ booth and said when is Denny gonna spin since I didn't see him. Bouncer moved and said that's him and pointed at the DJ. I smiled and walked away. My friend and I look at each other with disbelieve that it was Tsettos with all that Ktu cheese. Never heard him again since then, never went back to that guido heaven called Sound garden. People need to stop acting like he's the god, there's soo many better DJ in jersey then him. And yes, everyone at tempts was on something, you can see that shit on open floor people doing bumps and the ones that didn't do drugs were DRUNK. That created your "magic" Not saying there's anything wrong "partying" like that lol.

still, there is nothing like temptations...too bad it is gone since i only experienced it for three years, but in those three years i can really say there is no other place that u can go to and feel the same energy that space provided with tsettos spinnin...i wouldnt go as far and say it was magical cuz thats just kinda gay, but def had a energetic vibe not to many places can match nowadays....RIP tempts...and good like denny at studio

While Tempts was a great party I sure as shit wouldn't say there was magic there. Just a lot of people abusing their bodies with drugs and alcohol... mostly drugs. That made the music and vibe all the better....

hey man, alot of people there were not all fucked up. including my best nights there. only had a few drinks and had all my best friends there. to me thats all i need, all my friends some good music and a great party and that is magic to me. yes alot of people were fucked up, but not the whole club. maybe 80%, lol but to me and my friends denny and tempts was my best club nights. i will never forget them and wish there were more. im sure S9 will have some good nights but nothing will compare to Tempts, at least to me.

jack Z

Temptations is in a league all by itself. Please don't compare Studio 9 to a club that has a history of over 20 years. Tempts was truly an institution for so many people over the course of 2 plus decades. I was fortunate to be a part of it for 10 years. The energy in that room can not be compared to any other club in NJ. Only those who have experienced it for themselves can truly understand what I'm talking about. Even comparing it to my days at Exit and World, the energy at Tempts still could not be topped. If Studio 9 can even come half way close to the vibe that Tempts had, everyone is in for some great nights over there. I'm really looking forward to the 21st and hope to see many of you there. Studio 9 has made some upgrades to the sound for me and has put together a new booth on stage so I can be closer to the dance floor. See you all there!

Denny Tsettos

hey man, alot of people there were not all fucked up. including my best nights there. only had a few drinks and had all my best friends there. to me thats all i need, all my friends some good music and a great party and that is magic to me. yes alot of people were fucked up, but not the whole club. maybe 80%, lol but to me and my friends denny and tempts was my best club nights. i will never forget them and wish there were more. im sure S9 will have some good nights but nothing will compare to Tempts, at least to me.

jack Z

80% was fucked up... Ill agree w/ that, case closed.

Temptations is in a league all by itself. Please don't compare Studio 9 to a club that has a history of over 20 years. Tempts was truly an institution for so many people over the course of 2 plus decades. I was fortunate to be a part of it for 10 years. The energy in that room can not be compared to any other club in NJ. Only those who have experienced it for themselves can truly understand what I'm talking about. Even comparing it to my days at Exit and World, the energy at Tempts still could not be topped. If Studio 9 can even come half way close to the vibe that Tempts had, everyone is in for some great nights over there. I'm really looking forward to the 21st and hope to see many of you there. Studio 9 has made some upgrades to the sound for me and has put together a new booth on stage so I can be closer to the dance floor. See you all there!

Denny Tsettos

YES, see you there bro. haha

jack Z

Denny Tsettos

WELCOME TO STUDIO 9!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I hate when people say oh you only think that club was good cuz you and everyone in it were fucked up. Can someone anyone name a club that was or is fucken great where 80% of the poople are sober hahaha good luck cuz there isnt any. I loved temps was there every wknd even when it was empty me and about 20 friends were there no matter what and had an awesome time.

Denny Tsettos

Hey Danny what happened w/ the whole Charlie Phillips cruise scam???