Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Best House DJ in Town?

Guest miztinsel

Well, I can't really speak to who is the "best" in town, in terms of pure DJing skills, but the DJ I enjoy listening to the most is Faarsheed. He never fails to play exactly what I want to hear. He and I are pretty much on the same wavelength when it comes to music, so that is why I like listening to him the most.

Chris Nilson

Chris Aurelius

Chris Garcia and Justin at Drai's are all really good as well.

Scotty Boy and Joey Mazzola are also very good at what they do. They all offer their own unique personal "spin" on their styles. Dave Onex and the guy Mike Fuller from Foundation Room on Monday nights are also very good.

Donald Glaude at Ice is the truth.

It's hard to compare but I think all the guys above are the best house DJ's in Vegas right now.

Of those who play weekly, Glaude is my favorite... but I wouldn't consider him a "Vegas DJ."

Of those who play at least 3 nights a week, my favorite is definitely Faarsheed. Like vegasguy25, I can't really say much about skills but I just can't enough of his selections. I also like the way he builds into a set and responds to the crowd.

Do you mean House as in the Music genre.. or House meaning the Club or venue.

If you are talking about the Music then, in my opinion.. Chris Gar-cia is probably the most impressive or talented DJ's.. FaarSheed is my favorite Progressive House DJ.

The new up and comings like myself are not known well enough to be in the ranks of those like Chris and Joe.

Chris A from Drais has changed his style alot. cant say whether that is good or not..

But with the new music that has been arriving .. im sure we are going to see some more names on the Favs list.. I found that alot of us are getting the same songs or playing more of the same Genre.

Although I do have to admit that Digital Boy (Luca ) from Teatro has been by far the most entertaining with his added special effects that he creates from sounds within a track. I havent seen anyone in vegas or anywhere else do the things he has done, truly a joy to watch and listen to .

yes, i believe with Chris Gar-cia at Jet on Monday nights... they will pull most of the monday crowd from House of Blues and be the new spot for Monday.

Chris and Joe have been working on some tracks together recently.. they finished EXstacy.. and premiered it at ICE Last Month..

I do give chris alot of credit.. he does his homework. has pulled some risky vocal tracks and made them work.. i didnt think people would go for some.. but when they are put in the right order at the right time... its great.. and he has a nack for his timing.

Its great that joe has taken him under his wing (so to speak). i see only good things to come from this Dynamic Duo.

Guest miztinsel

I would have to put both Chris and Faarsheed high up on my list...

On another note, how come Faarsheed wasn't nominated for a Nightie!?

I would have to put both Chris and Faarsheed high up on my list...

On another note, how come Faarsheed wasn't nominated for a Nightie!?

Yeah we're assisting with an event for Chris this Thursday. Hopefully my cold will be gone so I can hear him.