Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Guido Banker from NJ - at Pacha!!

From http://www.nypost.com/gossip/pagesix/59826.htm

DOPED & NAKED January 4, 2006 -- THE after-hours antics at the new dance club Pacha on West 46th Street may end up rivaling the nightlife naughtiness at the no torious Sound Factory, its former incarna tion. After attending Pacha's Sunday night gay party, "Saint at Large," a closeted bank executive woke up to find himself naked and alone in a locked stairwell. After he banged desperately on the door, a cleaning person let him back into the club, where he encountered a manager who gave him a trash bag to wear. When the bank honcho - who had no memory of what happened and sus pected he'd been drugged - asked for the police to be called, the Pacha manager gave him $40 and said, "Get out of here, you drunk." A rep for Pacha declined comment.

maybe he was upset because he didnt remember the butt rape..... tooooooo much tina. i always tell people it's not good for you. just stick to the K. Tina's a no no

Ya think he fell asleep after to much tina !! did you ever see the movie Spun they were up for like 3 weeks.

is this movie any good/interesting? i know it's bunch of crackheads but shit like that can be fun to watch.

Spun was an alright movie to watch, pretty entertaining .. nothinglike salton sea. That had substance of some sort to it ... this movie is just about being a cracked out tweeker .. with plenty of grossly over done jokes on the sterotypes... which was pertty funny

From http://www.nypost.com/gossip/pagesix/59826.htm

DOPED & NAKED January 4, 2006 -- THE after-hours antics at the new dance club Pacha on West 46th Street may end up rivaling the nightlife naughtiness at the no torious Sound Factory, its former incarna tion. After attending Pacha's Sunday night gay party, "Saint at Large," a closeted bank executive woke up to find himself naked and alone in a locked stairwell. After he banged desperately on the door, a cleaning person let him back into the club, where he encountered a manager who gave him a trash bag to wear. When the bank honcho - who had no memory of what happened and sus pected he'd been drugged - asked for the police to be called, the Pacha manager gave him $40 and said, "Get out of here, you drunk." A rep for Pacha declined comment.

eddie3?

is this movie any good/interesting? i know it's bunch of crackheads but shit like that can be fun to watch.

I thought is was funny all through the movie I was thinking wow they are still awake lol def a good move to watch after you get back from the club