Clubplanet Nightlife Community

attn: GOTMILK?

dgmodel

...the only two that really give a shit are ante and marko...and both will state that they really dont care...lmao...u should both put on the gloves and spare us of this garb....

bro...it makes for entertainment, nothing else

if these guys met, or any of the other bs'ers, in real life it'd be a different story....and it should be because this is mindless bullshit over the net

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

...it lost its entertainment value a long time ago...and they have met...lol...more than once...i think...

didnt know about that at all....just know that some people find some entertainment off getting people worked up which really means nothing (myself included) which can be worked in with genuine opinion

the difference here is most people have met so some take it waayyyy to personal and dont see a public messageboard for what it should be taken as..........like a grain of salt, no more

...yeah...idk how it works any more...i dont think it's that much different...i went to some meetups last year and they were all very chill...

it is what it is...people catch internet beef....its just entertainment

the people that actually take it to heart gotta see it for what it is

dgmodel enjoys the drama too..

if that wasnt the case, he wouldnt have started this thread; that pm was sent over 3 weeks ago (after a day of Bump Debachery).. and he could have simpy Pmed me..

but whatever.. it dont bother me

whats really crazy is how it surfaced now...meaning dave took three weeks to even get to it

the problems arise when screen names become friends and girlfriends..this whole new dimension (that i try to avoid) is brought into it

every friendship and relationship has ups and downs and airing it out over the internet only makes it look pathetic

people that originate in bringing it up need to help themselves out and realize a public messageboard isnt a social status

whats even worse is gettin a clique that hangs out together met through a messageboard that converse and do the clique things like clique things do....like that group of 6 kids in high school that went nuts over meeting each other every time they saw each other in the hallways

dgmodel enjoys the drama too..

if that wasnt the case, he wouldnt have started this thread; that pm was sent over 3 weeks ago (after a day of Bump Debachery).. and he could have simpy Pmed me..

but whatever.. it dont bother me

...sorry but it takes two to tango...