Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Project Runway

Anybody watch this??

DEF one of the best shows on TV. A bunch of ameteur fashion designers are challenged every week, and the winner is picked and the loser is voted "out!".

The challenges are so interesting...like the other week they had to design a life-size dress for Barbie to wear, and the winner got his dress really made into a MyScene Barbie doll's outfit.

Santino thinks he is gonna win the whole thing...just look at his cocky attitude with the Nicky Hilton party dress this week, but I personally love Chloe's and Nick's designs.

i was pissed last night, but REALLY pissed last week! daniel franco shouldn't've been kicked off; he had some really clean lines and just some gorgeous, flawless tailoring. the lingerie that santino put together was shit and his attitude was just as bad.

last night my two fave dresses were the light turquoise with the strap and cowl-type thing on the back and the silk arc-print. once again, santino's was a messy piece of crap (though not as bad as his lingerie); i think nicky only picked it 'cause she liked the color so much.

Anybody watch this??

DEF one of the best shows on TV. A bunch of ameteur fashion designers are challenged every week, and the winner is picked and the loser is voted "out!".

The challenges are so interesting...like the other week they had to design a life-size dress for Barbie to wear, and the winner got his dress really made into a MyScene Barbie doll's outfit.

Santino thinks he is gonna win the whole thing...just look at his cocky attitude with the Nicky Hilton party dress this week, but I personally love Chloe's and Nick's designs.

no reality show could ever be one of the best shows on TV ..imo

You have the worst attitude on this entire board, what's with you?
how is that the worst attitude? if your friend foxy didnt start this thread, would you have made this comment?

i put in the "imo" to prevent this lol

all im saying is reality tv is not quality.. arent i entitled to my opinion? and instead of attacking me.. why not participate in the debate like weyes did..

sheesh :rolleyes:

how is that the worst attitude? if your friend foxy didnt start this thread, would you have made this comment?

i put in the "imo" to prevent this lol

all im saying is reality tv is not quality.. arent i entitled to my opinion? and instead of attacking me.. why not participate in the debate like weyes did..

sheesh :rolleyes:

I'm not going to participate because I don't watch the TV show, therefore I have no opinion. I'm not going to say something sucks or doesn't suck if I don't watch.

And I'm just saying in general your always arguing with everyone around here, I guess I'm just finally saying something about it. Would you liked me to start a thread calling you out instead?

And you are most certainly entitled to your opinion, I never said that, but aren't I entitled to mine? And my opinion is that you have a generally bad attitude around here.

PS - I'm not going to put any rolling eyes smilies and such at the end of my post because I think I got my point across without rolling my eyes!

I'm not going to participate because I don't watch the TV show, therefore I have no opinion. I'm not going to say something sucks or doesn't suck if I don't watch.

And I'm just saying in general your always arguing with everyone around here, I guess I'm just finally saying something about it. Would you liked me to start a thread calling you out instead?

And you are most certainly entitled to your opinion, I never said that, but aren't I entitled to mine? And my opinion is that you have a generally bad attitude around here.

just stirring debate and expressing my opinion.. very simpe..but take it for what you will.. just wondering if you would have expressed your opinion if it wasnt on a thread started by your friend
PS - I'm not going to put any rolling eyes smilies and such at the end of my post because I think I got my point across without rolling my eyes!
:laugh:

Just laugh at him... everyone else does.

30 pager by 6 pm.

gabo vbmenu_register("postmenu_", true);

SNIPEY

Re: you are a piece of shit

Yes thats true but real emotions are getting hurt when something personal is on a board and that person is getting trashed for it

:laugh::laugh:

dont worry gabo im not like you

Guest gabo
gabo vbmenu_register("postmenu_", true);

SNIPEY

Re: you are a piece of shit

Yes thats true but real emotions are getting hurt when something personal is on a board and that person is getting trashed for it

:laugh::laugh:

dont worry gabo im not like you

It's just a message board my friend... just a message board.

i was pissed last night, but REALLY pissed last week! daniel franco shouldn't've been kicked off; he had some really clean lines and just some gorgeous, flawless tailoring. the lingerie that santino put together was shit and his attitude was just as bad.

last night my two fave dresses were the light turquoise with the strap and cowl-type thing on the back and the silk arc-print. once again, santino's was a messy piece of crap (though not as bad as his lingerie); i think nicky only picked it 'cause she liked the color so much.

yeah i liked danny franco too. :(

that arc print one was nice...that was the other danny's. and the blue one was nick's.

santino's undies were crap, but the rest of his stuff is nicely done. i thought nicky's dress he made had too much going on tho, with all that lumpy braiding, etc... but it was a nice color and he sucked up to her, so...

...santino's undies were crap, but the rest of his stuff is nicely done. i thought nicky's dress he made had too much going on tho, with all that lumpy braiding, etc... but it was a nice color and he sucked up to her, so...
it was the lumpy braiding that made it look like a hot mess :no: . to me, it looked like a 6th-grader's craft project; it looked as though he just crumpled a bunch of braiding and fabric together and hot-glued it on a plain dress, so that it would fit on a person. slopperoo!!!!! boo!!!!

love this show...i hope chloe wins.....i missed the last couple....but someone kinda caught me up......i have been impressed with santino's work though...attitude or not the work is good...so ....and well im sure he wouldnt be the first cocky fuck in the fashion industry!