Clubplanet Nightlife Community

so what did you do this past weekend?

please share..

Friday - went to my holiday party on World Yacht which was postponed due to transit strike, then went to see Hostel in Astoria, then went bar hopping in Astoria and finally ended up drunk which resulted in a fun and loud time at Neptune Diner at 5 AM

Saturday - gym, cleaned, dinner in Brooklyn, food shopping at midnight, then finally American Psycho

Sunday - gym, playstation action, watched some episodes of GIJoe, and studied for my midterm

good weekend

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Friday I did nothing, went to bed nice and early.

Saturday morning took my dogs to get their nails clipped and then took them to the beach.

Saturday evening watched the Pats and then did nothing. Went to bed nice and early again.

Sunday, I went grocery shopping, took bong hits all day, and watched a ton of Simpsons episodes... yeah, it was a good one.

Friday - had a few beers after work in CT, went home and watched True Romance with my chica (she really has not seen so many good movies).

Saturday - went to see the broadway show "Chicago" with wifey...had dinner at

Churrascaria Plataforma (sick all you can eat Brazilian restaurant ghhhhost put me on to)... headed over to Cody's for a card game. Won a couple hundred dollars and got shit faced. Late night they closed the bar down and my father and 2 of his friends ordered two black strippers/hookers who we chilled with for a couple hours. My girl has some good pics on her new camera. Talk about grimey.

Sunday - stayed in, watched the games, lost some money on the computer playing cards, went for new park pizza before I went to bed around 10.

Friday - had a few beers after work in CT, went home and watched True Romance with my chica (she really has not seen so many good movies).

Churrascaria Plataforma (sick all you can eat Brazilian restaurant ghhhhost put me on to)... headed over to Cody's for a card game. Won a couple hundred dollars and got shit faced. Late night they closed the bar down and my father and 2 of his friends ordered two black strippers/hookers who we chilled with for a couple hours. My girl has some good pics on her new camera. Talk about grimey.

Sunday - stayed in, watched the games, lost some money on the computer playing cards, went for new park pizza before I went to bed around 10.

You ordered hookers with your dad while your girl took pics?

True Romance was a great flick.. nice ensemble cast

You ordered hookers with your dad while your girl took pics?

well he ordered them, we just happened to be there...we threw on some hip hop and were just having a good time with them. i was a little surprised she was so open minded about it especially when at one point one of my father's friend disappeared in to the restroom for a good 20 minutes with one of the girls.

Friday-Scarrfed down some yummy pad thai

Saturday-went shopping...got stuck in VS for an hour cuz it was MOBBED because of the semi sale

Had a little get together...went on a midnight ron-de-vu with Xlr8td...made out with him twice

Sunday-watched football, ate, went sleepies

Friday nothing

Sat went to stymies and cookie, had beers, martinis, mixed drinks, pizza.. watched football.... stymie shut off all the lights, lit candles, listened to sasha and mylo, ris w/ dance circles in the living room.. took apart stymies sink to get a molly that he dropped in it.

Sun, wondered if stymie lights candles when our other guy friends come over

Friday nothing

Sat went to stymies and cookie, had beers, martinis, mixed drinks, pizza.. watched football.... stymie shut off all the lights, lit candles, listened to sasha and mylo, ris w/ dance circles in the living room.. took apart stymies sink to get a molly that he dropped in it.

Sun, wondered if stymie lights candles when our other guy friends come over

btw

I heard when we went to bed...it turned into a shirts off party

is this true? :eek: