Clubplanet Nightlife Community

DJ Lineup for the 3rd Annual Fliptoniaaa

lavosdeldiablo

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok not alot of peeps are happy with the line up, this is looking like ultrafest last year, too many DJ's and not enough time, and why is the trance DJ's going on so late, I think some serious schedule changes should be made or people that been coming since the beginning wont be making their way this time, not trying to burst jimmy's bubble, but it should be half and half

Bitch, moan, bitch, moan. People are never fucking happy.

"Too much house, too much trance"

It's a free event with quality sounds all around, so y'all need to STFU

and enjoy it!!!!!!!*

*I am DigitalPhoenix and approve of this message. BITCHES!!! :spin:

Well to be on the serious side, support your locals right, poor relik wasnt even on the line up to begin and people are coming to hear him spin will have to come early in the morning at 6am to hear him spin, yeah quality music all around, give the fuckin quality time for all of our DJ's

Ok not alot of peeps are happy with the line up, this is looking like ultrafest last year, too many DJ's and not enough time, and why is the trance DJ's going on so late, I think some serious schedule changes should be made or people that been coming since the beginning wont be making their way this time, not trying to burst jimmy's bubble, but it should be half and half

u got that shit right....what a rig..no disrespect to the dj's they r all top notch

Originally Posted by digitalphoenix

Bitch, moan, bitch, moan. People are never fucking happy.

"Too much house, too much trance"

It's a free event with quality sounds all around, so y'all need to STFU

and enjoy it!!!!!!!*

*I am DigitalPhoenix and approve of this message. BITCHES!!!

too much trance???????? um have u seen the line up stevie wonder?

Ok, ok. I will STFU myself. Because no matter what I say, people are gonna jump on me, and I'm not even the coordinator, just a watcher, that's heard both sides..

so y'all can have it out.

C-ya durrr putos!!!! :pint:

no no no, no one is jumping on anyone, except harold and renzo, lololol, I just wanna see a equal share of our locals get the time to play and the party will be house and trance, all quality DJ's and always a time and a place to spin at the land :)

to be fair I can see what damon is all pissy about (girl) but come on what about those parties where its ALL trance DJs...do you see us putting up a fit...hey I have no problem shuffling the line up...I think JT was trying to follow a natural state of progression of sounds building through the day and ending hard (as usual at Flips) and you all know good and well the party usually goes longer than stated and almost all the time its the trance Djs pounding it out...and you all know we'll all get fucked up...and the slots almost are never on point to be exact...one too mnay trips to the flight simulator yada yada yada...bada bing bada bam!

I want to know who are the other trance Djs that were left off the lineup that were looking for slots...

at least 6 of the Djs on that lineup are not house DJs in my opinion...4 of those 6 are anything but and a couple ride the lines...and then theres 7-8 house Djs of very different styles...seems like a pretty mixed ba if you asked

and Damon....

Red Sox Still Suck -Go WHITE SOX biznatch!

to be fair I can see what damon is all pissy about (girl) but come on what about those parties where its ALL trance DJs...do you see us putting up a fit...hey I have no problem shuffling the line up...I think JT was trying to follow a natural state of progression of sounds building through the day and ending hard (as usual at Flips) and you all know good and well the party usually goes longer than stated and almost all the time its the trance Djs pounding it out...and you all know we'll all get fucked up...and the slots almost are never on point to be exact...one too mnay trips to the flight simulator yada yada yada...bada bing bada bam!

I want to know who are the other trance Djs that were left off the lineup that were looking for slots...

at least 6 of the Djs on that lineup are not house DJs in my opinion...4 of those 6 are anything but and a couple ride the lines...and then theres 7-8 house Djs of very different styles...seems like a pretty mixed ba if you asked

and Damon....

Red Sox Still Suck -Go WHITE SOX biznatch!

We did win, and those yankess havent won since 2000, awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

Guest gabo
2-3 Adam Singer (artist formerly known as Hydra)

3-4 Phrankadelic

4-5 Justin Johnson

5-6 Release

6-7 Andrew

7-8 Diaga

8-9 Lyrik

9-10 Seth Shore

10-12 JT & Sebastian

12-1 Alan Stenback

1-2 Obby

2-3 Vitaliy

3-4 Groove Eric

4-5 Doug

5-6 Michael Warren

6-7 Relic

Eat your wheaties & do your push-ups bitches ! :pint:

Hmmm

We did win, and those yankess havent won since 2000, awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

LOL...

6 yrs compared to your Red Sox's....

Yeah the Red Sox's... Gotta love them. Another One Hit Wonder episode. Maybe next century they'll come around again. Til then they'll be just another memory.

Go Yanks!!!

:shades2: