Clubplanet Nightlife Community

attn nomembername, 9mile, kayzersoze, djjonstephens, ghhhost, ibrandon

..summmmmmmmmmmmmmarize......

Lazy, lazy, lazy. Just read the first paragraph. But here. Don't say I've never done anything for you.

It's no joke. Last Thursday, President Bush signed into law a prohibition on posting annoying Web messages or sending annoying e-mail messages without disclosing your true identity.

In other words, it's OK to flame someone on a mailing list or in a blog as long as you do it under your real name. Thank Congress for small favors, I guess.

This ridiculous prohibition, which would likely imperil much of Usenet, is buried in the so-called Violence Against Women and Department of Justice Reauthorization Act. Criminal penalties include stiff fines and two years in prison.

Maria you looked beautiful in your white dress. So many people showed up to say goodbye- even people I havent seen since the early years of Ferrer. They all came because you meant something to them. They say you can count your true friends at your funeral; Maria, you had many. I'm shure not a day will go by without someone retelling a story or a saying of yours, or just reminiscing about the amazing person you were. You made me laugh, you helped me when I cried. Maria Jose, I will always remember you, caca.

Until we meet again,

Kathy the Nazi

Mohawk Pirate

Aug 16, 2005 6:45 PM

i still cant belive it... r.i.p.

SHarOnbELLA aka SexxiYUMMI

Aug 15, 2005 10:04 AM

MY sWeetie MARIA....

as i sit here, i just cant even imagine how an ambitious, loving, beautiful, young girl like you was taken away from us. You will always be remembered as the funny, crazy, intelligent, and warm person who brought a smile to everyones face.

You were taken from us, but you will never be forgotten... we will meet some day, and you will bring a smile to my face as you always did ...when we met. I LOVE you SWEETIE..

you're now an ANGEL WITH WINGS

R I P

♥MiCH

Aug 15, 2005 1:17 AM

maria you have always been one of a kind.. you are beautiful inside and out

its unreal your gone but im soo glad i mett you

you'll alwayss hold a place in my heart.. i lovee youu nd miss youu so muchh

r. i . p <333

*Miss Corazoni*

Aug 14, 2005 8:57 PM

Maria-we were not the best of friends, but knowing you was better than never knowing you at all... I've always remembered you as fun, outgoing, and just always living it up, mi pisana.. you will be missed in people's lives and in our hearts, but your watching us, as we think of you, bringing joy to the memories that we had with you, from the best of friends, to the one word conversations, you really stayed in people's hearts, SVF Class of 2004, our hearts go out to you

NO no No....

Aug 14, 2005 4:34 PM

maria,

it seems unreal that you're gone but i know that you are in a better place now...we will all miss u deeply and always remember the funny things you did, like hide from sister tim during our free periods...we all care and love you maria and i know that u will be watching over those who were lucky to have u in their lives...rip maria 8/13/05

d~BiZzLe

Aug 14, 2005 8:53 AM

Maria, I hope U kno How much I really loved U, And I'm so So Glad I got to see u one last time when U got back from Ecuador. I'll always remember the funniest/messed up thing u said to me "Meow Meow Meow, who cares about him fukin cat!!!!" I hope ur happy and safe wherever

How can you read this and make Jokes?

. Maria Jose, I will always remember you, caca.

Until we meet again,

Kathy the Nazi

Mohawk Pirate

Aug 16, 2005 6:45 PM

i still cant belive it... r.i.p.

SHarOnbELLA aka SexxiYUMMI

Aug 14, 2005 4:34 PM

...rip maria 8/13/05

d~BiZzLe

How can you read this and make Jokes?

because SexxiYUMMI , d~bizzle, and the ever loving Kathy the Nazi .. Mohawk Pirate make it oh so hard not to ...

class act of characters there